Anixter International Assistant Management Accountant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Anixter International Assistant Management Accountant Interview Questions

Interviews at Anixter International

1 Interview Review

Assistant Management Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bracknell, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Anixter International (Bracknell, England (UK)).

Interview

I had two interviewers that day for this role, they were very cold and lacked personality- every now and then they would laugh at my jokes but even still very cold people. The interview was not very difficult, they seemed uninterested the whole time- like they have better things to do other than do this.

They did not even bother to give me feedback after, I just had to assume that I did not get it- which I think is very rude.

The only few things I liked about this company was that the security guard was very nice and welcoming and the fact that the building was really nice.The receptionist had a bit of an attitude and so did the employees. I wouldn't want to work for a company like that anyway, so I was quite happy that I didn't get the role.

Interview Questions

• why did you not pass your first professional exam first time round   Answer Question