Anixter International Credit Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Anixter International

2.0

Credit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glenview, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Anixter International (Glenview, IL) in September 2017.

Interview

Received a call within two days of applying formally to the position. Fairly typical and standard run of the mill interview for an entry level position. Any technical questions were geared towards Excel and Microsoft Office products rather than specific software.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you made a mistake and what you did to correct your mistake
    Tell me about a time when you dealt with conflict
    Tell me about a time when you had an expectation that you did not meet
    Tell me about a your strong points and previous professional opportunities   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Anixter International

Credit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Anixter International (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in April 2019.

Interview

I applied online. I had an in person interview with the credit manager. Then an online test. Followed by an in person interview with the HR manager. I was given a verbal offer, and then I was ghosted and not supplied a written offer. I tried reaching out, but I didn't get a response. Thankfully, I didn't resign from my current job.

Interview Questions