Anixter International Inside Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Inside Sales

Anixter International Inside Sales Interview Questions

Interviews at Anixter International

Inside Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Anixter International.

Interview

The interview process was long, I was contacted by another company for my first phone interview and then after that I had two more phone interviews over the next 2 weeks. I then got an interview with the department manager and a few days later I had a phone interview with the Boss.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Anixter International

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Anixter International (Seattle, WA) in February 2008.

Interview

Met with sales manager after one or two phone interviews. Met branch manager on 2nd interview. While it was all extremely positive, the process took 6 weeks after last interview. I felt it appropriate to follow up with phone calls once a week since this was for a sales position, after all.

Interview Questions

• "What do you know about Anixter?" I came from outside the industry and the corporate website was extremely vague concerning what the company does - aimed mostly for investor information.   1 Answer

Negotiation

The low to high salary range was a difference of $4k/year. I was offered the top end due to my diligence with pro-active follow up.

Inside Sales Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Anixter International in May 2011.

Interview

The questions asked were not difficult and mainly focused on what the job would entail. I was not asked any of your typical "interview questions", like describe your greatest faults, etc. The questions asked were job-specific, relating to sales. The interview was very short, I was offered a follow-up interview, but I declined. The company came off as cold and uninteresting to me.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you would be a good candidate for this position?   1 Answer