Anixter International Supply Chain Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Anixter International Supply Chain Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Anixter International

2.5

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Anixter International.

Interview

Meet with senior management first. If they approve you’ll go through another round with direct managers. Took a while to hear back from anyone. Was given offer weeks later after hearing nothing.

Interview Questions

• Be prepared to reference examples of inventory management   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Anixter International

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Anixter International (Chicago, IL) in November 2018.

Interview

Online Assessment. It's easy but time-consuming. Need to find a quiet place to finish the assessment. I got rejected after one week. Hope this is useful. It's a efficient process.

Anonymous Employee in Glenview, IL

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Anixter International (Glenview, IL) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview process was long (4-5 hours); but it was all done in one day which is a plus. Also I was given an offer by the end of the day. I interviewed with approximately 5 managers. By the 3rd interviewer, the interview became repetitive. It seemed as if the managers did not communicate beforehand. By the last two interviewers, it did not seem like they were all that interested. Maybe because they already knew I had spoken to a few other people.

Interview Questions

• What made you want to work in supply chain?   1 Answer