Anjaneyap Global Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Anjaneyap Global Interview Questions

Updated Jun 19, 2017

2.0

Training Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Anjaneyap Global in June 2017.

Interview

First, you will do a phone interview. Just basic question about you. After that, you will do a video interview. They use a platform called sparkhire. You will answer behavioral questions.
    3. phone technical interview

Interview Questions

• weakness, strength, where do you see yourself after 2 years from now, why Anjaneyap?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Anjaneyap Global (San Francisco, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

It was a one way video interview with spark hire, there were 10 questions like tell me about yourself, weakness, explain your experience to an 8 year old kid, where do you want to see yourself in next 5 years

BA/QA Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Anjaneyap Global in March 2017.

Interview

There were Behavioral questions as in HR Round.They were basic questions about strengths,weakness,why anjaneyap?biggest achievement in life? and moreover it was a recorded interview and the company is a consulting firm.It's not a company providing full-time opportunities.

QA/BA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Anjaneyap Global (San Francisco, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

One-Way Interview, you answer 10 interview questions on video. You have the ability to watch your answers before submitting them. Also, you do not have to record your answers all in one sitting. You can stop and come back at a later time.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Anjaneyap Global in January 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by someone in this consulting firm to schedule a one way video interview. I gave it a shot. It has around 8-9 questions and can be recorded as many times as we want. Mainly has behavioral questions. Think many times before joining as this seems fake, and they don't provide many benefits.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Anjaneyap Global (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

Online one way interview unlimit time for each question
    10 questions like
    tell me about yourself
    your strength/weakness
    short-term plan
    Pick any experience or school project and explain it to a 8-year old kid

Interview Questions

• tell me about yourself
      your strength/weakness
      short-term plan   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Anjaneyap Global in September 2016.

Interview

A recruiter will first ask you about your basic information, introduce the company, and then send an interview link to you. It is an online interview. You need to answer 10 behavior questions by recording a video online.

Interview Questions

• Please introduce one of your project to an eight years old child.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Anjaneyap Global in July 2016.

Interview

HR contacted me, brief video interview with questions written and answers to be recorded, replied back in a week with offer. The company was really vague as to who will the clients be and when you will be employed. The recruiter, instead of helping was keen on teaching me what to say. The second round was just HR where they ask if you are willing to adjust your resume according to the client's requirement.The process was not very professional and hence I declined.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Troy, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Anjaneyap Global (Troy, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

its one side interview, you can record the video or just cancel that for a new chance. The questions were really easy I think. Also after the interview you may get the confirmation to have the training for the company, which is free but you need to work for at least 1 year.

Interview Questions

• how to explain your work to a 8-year-old child   1 Answer

Negotiation

nothing

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Anjaneyap Global (Greenville, SC) in March 2016.

Interview

I got an email introducing the company briefly and asked me to email back if feel interested. And then confirmed a phone interview just to introduce the company and talked about my background.
    After the phone interview, I was asked to take an online video interview, totally 10 questions.

Interview Questions

• 1,introduce yourself
      2,What has been your biggest achievement so far in your life?
      3,what's your biggest weakness?   Answer Question