Ann Taylor Interview Questions in Houston, TX | Glassdoor

Ann Taylor Interview Questions in Houston, TX

1.9

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ann Taylor (Houston, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

It was smooth, Internet, email, phone call, follow up. And then I was hired. The people are personable, friendly & treat you like a part of the Loft family instantly. I've always loved Ann Taylor Loft.

PT Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ann Taylor (Houston, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

Applied online. Interviewed in store with store manager. Informal, emphasis on customer service experience and Ann Taylor philosophy that the customer is always right.Opportunities available to move into management with relevant experience.

Ann Taylor Loft Sales Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ann Taylor (Houston, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

Brief interview with store manager and district manager. Walked into the store and asked for an interview. Comanager gave me the general information including pay and hours and she was very upfront. All managers I interviewed with were very pleasant. From the time I walked in until I started was about 2 weeks. They have an online quiz which supposedly a lot of people fail. It asks basic personality questions about how you treat people. Takes time but not hard.

Interview Questions

• Typical questions, why do you want this, what can you contribute. Explain your sales experience and technique.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. All make the same at this level.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ann Taylor (Houston, TX) in May 2014.

Interview

Applied online. I got a call...2 and half weeks later. The interview was easy. I was asked about my experience, why I left/wanted to leave my current job, why I want to work with Ann Taylor, whether I stayed up to date with current fashion trends, how much I was expecting to get paid..

Interview Questions

• None. If you've had retail and customer service experience and interests in fashion, you already know the answers. "What is good customer service mean?", "Tell me about a time you went above and beyond." etc..   Answer Question

Negotiation

Pay. I got $1 more than what I asked for.

Ann Taylor LOFT Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ann Taylor (Houston, TX) in April 2014.

Interview

Very easy when the manager really wants to hire you. As long as the place is very busy and does not have enough sales associate, it could be easy to get higher pay. It also depends on the manager if she/he agrees and the location/area. Always look presentable and listen to your manager and always be friendly to your coworker.

Interview Questions

• With my manager, it was easy but must have a legit good answer.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Do not call the place unless being told too. It could get really bad if you are too pushy and may get low pay and bad image.

Ann Taylor LOFT Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ann Taylor (Houston, TX) in November 2013.

Interview

You apply online and if you are chosen for an interview they initially reach out to you by phone to schedule a one on one. During the one on one interview you are asked to pull 3-4 outfits together based on different circumstances such as 1) date night 2) brunch with the girls 3) office attire 4) travel attire and then answer basic interview questions.

Interview Questions

• Who is a LOFT girl? What does she like, what is her style?   Answer Question

Negotiation

You either accept their offer or you do not.

Sales Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ann Taylor (Houston, TX).

Interview

was quick, not difficult at all

Negotiation

n/a!!no negotiation on salary 8.50 and thats it

Sales Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Ann Taylor (Houston, TX) in May 2011.

Interview

it was easy, a few question on management

Interview Questions

Negotiation

well i wanted 14 an hour. they said no
    but i still accepted
    ann taylor is a very weird company to work for, whatever you do wrong you dont fired!!
    Sometimes its impossible