Ann Taylor Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ann Taylor Manager Interview Questions

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Ann Taylor.

Interview

Applied online. Spoke with representative from HR first during a short phone interview. Following phone interview, I went onsite and spoke with 5 more different individuals--a couple from HR and from the department of the position I was applying for. After the onsite, I was asked to provide references (including one from a current employer).

It was a really slow process due to the feedback loop being very slow.

Interview Questions

• They ask your opinion about Ann Inc. culture and values. They also want to know 'Why Ann?' Also, what's your 5 year plan?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Ann Taylor

Manager Interview

Interview

Interviews were very professional

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a difficult customer who was shopping with an unruly child?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Ann Taylor.

Interview

Easy to apply. Very relaxed and thorough. Must follow up to get best results.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The offer was good. Benefits package is great. Not much to negotiate.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Ann Taylor (New York, NY) in July 2011.

Interview

I initially met with a freelance recruiter that I contacted on linkedin. We had a phone interview than I came in to meet with her in person. The following week she had me meet with my soon-to-be boss, we met for an hour. Easy. I had to do a writing project. Once submitted I then met with the head of the department. Then another head of a department and ultimately my future co-worker (odd).

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ann Taylor in June 2007.

Interview

The interview process was streamlined. They trust their District Level field staff to make sound hiring decisions. I had two interviews before being offered the position. The interviews were fairly easy and my interviewer was very honest and down to earth. Interview questions were basic and related to past experience managing staff and difficult situations.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time as a manager when you handled a situation badly.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Aim high, they will pay more than smaller retail stores.