Ann Taylor Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ann Taylor Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated Jun 8, 2017

2.0

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ann Taylor.

Interview

Quick, personable, good questions
Manager quick to the point and willing to work with my schedule. Excited to work and get my first taste of retail life-hoping to possibly transition into Corporate and willing to quit my full time job to pursue a full time career with Ann Inc

Interview Questions

• How do I manage a difficult situation and/ or customer   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Ann Taylor

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ann Taylor in June 2017.

Interview

After filling out my application online, the manager called me in for an interview. I had met her in person a few days prior to ask about openings, and the interview was very simple. She asked me about my past experiences and interest in joining the company, but she mainly told me about Loft and everything that the job entails. It was a very friendly and easy interview.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience in retail? What jobs have you held?   Answer Question
    • What do you think the role of Sales Associate is?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ann Taylor.

Interview

Interview was in person and took maybe 15 minutes. Sat with the store manager and discussed prior retail experience. Manager asked a handful of questions. One question was to describe my personal style.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ann Taylor.

Interview

Brief, had to show my styling capabilities, provide availability, some of my values, what I liked about fashion, was I able to take constructive criticism, previous retail experience, I got all of my questions answered, I was asked if I was okay with part time and if I has transportation to work

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ann Taylor (New York, NY).

Interview

Was called a day after applying online. Had a group interview in-store, there was six of us. Asked basic questions (tell us about yourself, job experiences) Was offered the job after interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Ann Taylor (New York, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

The Interview process is Pretty simple. I received an email from the Assistant store Manager asking me to join them for a group interview. The store was closed upon me arriving so I was instructed to call before entering. I was led in by an employee and had to wait for the hiring manger to arrive , to my surprise the other candidates in the group interview never showed up. The manager was very nice and to the point , she even made small talk which took away my nerves. It was quick and to the point, she reviewed my resume and ask me questions about former roles I had with each company. I would suggest that you dress really well and prepare before the interview. know company facts and details.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ann Taylor.

Interview

The interview process was great. I applied online, had an interview and was offered the position in less than a week. I felt very comfortable throughout the interview. It was simple. I dressed in business casual (a nice shirt, khakis, sandals). I was informed of the employee perks during the interview.

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ann Taylor (Arlington, VA) in February 2017.

Interview

I emailed the store manager about a job opening and within a few days she set up an interview. Went to interview and the interview lasted for about 10 minutes.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ann Taylor (Philadelphia, PA) in January 2017.

Interview

About 20-25 minutes long
    Very organized store
    Nice employees and managers
    Employee discount
    No dress code
    Big on Sales and credit
    Big on team work
    Very easy and quick interview
    They will get back with you within a week no longer than that

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ann Taylor (Durham, NC) in January 2017.

Interview

They asked a few questions about my previous work experience. They asked about what I am currently looking for. No questions were out of the ordinary or hard to answer. They helped me through the process by relating to my answers/completing them before I could.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your previous work experience. Tell me about what you are looking for right now.   Answer Question