Ann Taylor Senior Financial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Ann Taylor

1 Interview Review

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ann Taylor (New York, NY) in October 2015.

Interview

There were quite a few rounds and people to meet during the interview process.

Started with phone interview.

A week later:
Followed by a mini super day, where I was scheduled to meet with 2 HR partners, 3 Finance Managers. After meeting with them, I had a brief interview with a Finance VP that was not scheduled beforehand.

The following week:
Ended with a final interview with the CFO, but the day of they also wanted to include a meeting with another VP but he wasn't available.

The process was quick but a bit time consuming as I met with practically the entire Finance team, haha (Exaggeration, Finance is maybe 15 people in the HQ). Which normally isn't a problem (helpful to see what other teams are like in the company), except that I have a full time job in another state and had to take a day off or work from home for half a day for each in person interview.

Ultimately, they decided on another candidate. But I firmly believe that even though the interview process was a little time consuming, I was treated fairly and I enjoyed meeting all the people I met.

Current CFO is not just a Finance person, actually jumped from Merchandising and Operations and in and out of Finance. Think there is potential for other people to do something similar, but they really wanted a Finance person, who wanted to stay in Finance at the moment.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume.

Describe how you build relationships with your business partners?

What finance job do you see yourself in in 5 years?

Why do you want to work in retail?   1 Answer