Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago Clinical Research Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.3

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago (Chicago, IL).

Interview

I applied online. I was contacted by HR a few weeks later (or maybe closer to 2 months) to schedule an in-person interview. Once on-site I interviewed with HR, director, and PI. I liked that I had a chance to meet/interview with multiple people so that I could get a better feel for the organization. I would recommend taking a cab or the train to the hospital as parking downtown in one of the garages is very $$.

Interview Questions

• Standard behavioral questions ie: "tell me about a time when you..." and asked me to review my resume. Overall -- everyone was very friendly.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago (Chicago, IL) in January 2010.

Interview

The first interview I spoke individually with HR, then with 3 different members of the department, and finally with a panel of the people I would be working with on a daily basis. I was called back for a second interview since not all members were present. I was told that they interviewed for this position in the past and no one filled the description they were looking for so no one was hired. I was surprised since I was told the work for this position was in back log for a few years. They were very thorough and friendly and felt confident I would be hired. I called back a few times to check in but was notified over a month later by mail that I was not accepted for the position. Good thing I accepted a different position.

Interview Questions

• What is the mission statement of the Children's Memorial Hospital?   Answer Question
    • In what position do you see yourself working in 5 years?   Answer Question

Clinical Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago in August 2008.

Interview

The Doc I interviewed with was very unique and down to earth, so I connected with her that way and got the job instantly. I've had other interviews there and the docs can be jerks. There's no way to predict how it will go with a specific doc.