Anna's Linens Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Anna's Linens Sales Associate Interview Questions

1.8

14 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Anna's Linens (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

place application online then come in for one to one interview with store manager and assistant. you are questioned about experience and personality and you must answer certain questions in a way they like it .. dont over think it the questions are not hard at all and there is no reason to be nervous because the environment is very layed back .

Interview Questions

• what would you do if you saw an associate wiping there nose with a towel .
    Tell me a time when you have ever not been able to make a customer happy with the products we have to offer and what did you do to solve this problem.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Anna's Linens

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Anna's Linens (Houston, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview went very well and they hired me on the spot. They said that they wanted someone like me to work there. They liked me a lot. They were short handed and they need me right away. So I started the very next day.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for annas.   1 Answer

Negotiation

they asked me if I ever operated a register before and I said yes. They asked me about customer service and I said that I have done that before.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Anna's Linens in October 2014.

Interview

Submitted an application online, and got a call for an interview. The interview was in a really small office. I did two interviews, one with the manager and another with the assistant manager. The interview with the manager was an easy, smooth interview, she asked a few questions and ask for a few examples. We spent a while just talking and having fun. The interview with the assistant manager was .a bit unprepared on her part. It wasn't as easy, fun going as the first, but it was still quick and easy. I was told, if the interview with the assistant manager goes well, they'll send for my background check, but never got a call back.

Interview Questions

• There weren't any difficult questions, all were pretty basic.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Anna's Linens.

Interview

I submitted an application online, got a call for an interview and settled on a good time.

Interview Questions

• Being asked about how familiar you are with the merchandise they sell.   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

interview was pretty easy just smile and say what they want to hear

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Very easy interview. They ask a thousand questions and expect you to be upbeat and outgoing.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Augusta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Anna's Linens (Augusta, GA) in July 2013.

Interview

The hiring process was fast due to the job being new in town. The interview was very swift and easy.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult or unexpected questions. Everything was easy.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Bernardino, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Anna's Linens (San Bernardino, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

Very basic and fairly easy interview. Questions basically reviewing your resume, questions about how you work with other employees, and costumer service scenario questions. The hiring manager was very nice and I thought the interview went very well. It went so well that I really thought I was going to get hired there, unfortunately I didn't get offered the job.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you are working on another task and you keep getting interrupted by costumers. How would you handle it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Anna's Linens (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2011.

Interview

It was short interview about my customer service experience I have had. Manager was very open and nice. She did not seem rude and told me they would call me in a couple days I left 3 hours later she called that I had the job.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had a angry customer how did you handle them.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations she told me I would make minimum

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Anna's Linens (Miami, FL) in June 2011.

Interview

I applied online and got a call a few days later to schedule an interview. I got their ten minutes earlier and the manager politely said to give him a minute while he set up. He was very nice and laid back and asked the average situational questions such as Have you ever worked with someone you dont like, would you rather work alone or in a team, and what is one work achievment you're proud of. I was emailed two days later welcoming me to the annas family, they then give you a website to fill out papers and tell you when you start the training.

Interview Questions

• What would you do in a situation where a customer asks you to use the private restrooms.   1 Answer

Negotiation

None.