Annapurna Recruitment Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Annapurna Recruitment Recruiter Interview Questions

Interviews at Annapurna Recruitment

3.5

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Annapurna Recruitment (London, England (UK)) in March 2017.

Interview

I spoke to a lovely lady who spent a lot of time (out of hours) to talk to me about the company, she did amazing job as I was very keen to interview with them. I got a 2nd interview and prepared my presentation, I really enjoyed putting together my presentation and finding out more about Annapurna. A great company and somewhere I really wanted to work. Having worked in Recruitment for 3 and a half years prior this was somewhere I would of liked to move to. I did my presentation to a manager and the girl who I spoke to originally, it was very quick the manager asked me a lot of questions but I didn't feel he thought I would be any good. I got shown around the office and was lovely great environment. I then have never heard back, no feedback nothing! After taking an annual day off work thought the least they could do was give me feedback.

Interview Questions

• A lot about my experience and I had to do a presentation on why they should choose me.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Annapurna Recruitment

Recruitment Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Annapurna Recruitment.

Interview

Made me feel like garbage, pretty much as soon as I walked in. They have a culture of belittling those who are not part of their gang, it made me a little sick but I continued. I didn't like the experience one bit.