Annapurna Recruitment Trainee Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Annapurna Recruitment Trainee Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Annapurna Recruitment

3.7

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Annapurna Recruitment (London, England (UK)) in April 2018.

Interview

an interview was conducted with several members of staff, followed by a call back stage which had a director present. following a chat with the Director and head of Nordics a small role play task was conducted.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Annapurna Recruitment

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Annapurna Recruitment (London, England (UK)) in September 2018.

Interview

I applied after getting a job blast from my university. After sending my CV got an email for a phone interview. After clearing that i was invited to 2 in person interviews

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Annapurna Recruitment (London, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

Fast, efficient and very informative process.

I applied through finding the person responsible for internal recruitment and send her an email.

First interview was a telephone interview, 10-15', Alex was very friendly and approachable but also told me a lot about the process and the next steps.

Second interview: I went at the office and had a more detailed interview with the person I talked to on the phone. We discussed my CV in more detail as well as my motivations and interests.

Third interview: I spoke on the phone with a senior member from the team I was going to work for (Germany , IT). It was an hour long interview and we talked extensively about the role. I was asked more questions and the interview was quite in depth even though it was a phone one. He told me a lot of things about the company, the role and what I will be doing more specifically.

Lastly, I went for a final presentation in the office. I met with the founder and director and my team director. I had to do a 10' presentation about myself, my skills and why I want to join Annapurna. Afterwards they took me out to meet the team and ask questions while socialising with everyone.

The whole process took around 2 weeks and I got an offer after that. Communications between the company and myself was really good and I felt like an important member even through the interview process.