Anne Arundel Medical Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 16, 2017

2.5

Patient Care Secretary Interview

Anonymous Employee in Annapolis, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Anne Arundel Medical Center (Annapolis, MD).

Interview

Not long at all. Interviewed by HR recruiter who was very nice and explained a lot. Then interviewed with department educator, who also came with the charge nurse. Didn't really have a actual job description but showed me around and pointed at things that I may have to do. Didn't give me a straight answer just then. Took a few days before getting back to me; maybe about 3 or 4 days. Overall it was a good experience. Much better since they have updated their job search engine.

Pct Interview

Anonymous Employee in Annapolis, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Anne Arundel Medical Center (Annapolis, MD) in August 2016.

Interview

I was call by HR, immediately and conviently set up my face to face interview with Noel. She was informative and done a great job explaining employment qualifications to me.

Interview Questions

• why was I interested in AAMC?   1 Answer

Counselor II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Anne Arundel Medical Center (Baltimore, MD) in July 2015.

Interview

Was very organized and informative. A team interview at two different locations for this job and went very smoothly. I also got to see a lot of the campus and action that occurs when interviewing for this job.

Phlebotomist II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Annapolis, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Anne Arundel Medical Center (Annapolis, MD) in October 2013.

Interview

You will first interview with the recruiter in HR then with the supervisor of the department you applied for. They will offer you the lowest salary while you are there since HR is responsible for your pay. Always express your concern

Interview Questions

• How do I feel about traveling over the bridge for the Kent island lab   1 Answer

IT Helpdesk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Annapolis, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Anne Arundel Medical Center (Annapolis, MD) in May 2013.

Interview

3 stages - Brief phone interview, followed by in-person, then final where I met the rest of the IT group. There was no skill test as it was an entry position. My previous job was already phone-support heavy so I had a lot of experience in that area.

Interview Questions

• What are you hoping to achieve in your IT career?   1 Answer

Pharmacist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Annapolis, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Anne Arundel Medical Center (Annapolis, MD) in January 2013.

Interview

Typical on site interview, meeting with HR first, than the manager of the department and then interview by prospective co workers. After this they required assessment of your skills done on line by 5 of your references, and the tricky part that they require at least 2 references to be in managerial position

Interview Questions

• Typical interview questions "tell me about yourself", asking questions about your past job experience   Answer Question

Chemical Dependency Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Annapolis, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Anne Arundel Medical Center (Annapolis, MD) in June 2012.

Interview

A little intimidating. I already knew the person interviewing me and I felt like it was very biased, and not in my favor. It's a treatment center though so I guess it's a high stress environment and the main requirement for working there is being in recovery. Which can sometimes create a hectic work environment.

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Annapolis, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Anne Arundel Medical Center (Annapolis, MD) in June 2012.

Interview

• Maintaining organization Physician and staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling executive team and Physician on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
    • Assists as the main point of contact and subject matter expert in the delivery of physician HR for the facility. Coaches, trains and provides guidance to senior physician leadership regarding all areas of Human Resources and legal.
    • Manages and continuing reviews of employment practices, concealment agreements, background clearness, and drugs screening for all on boarding.
    • Administer all FMLA/CFRA/PDL leave processes to ensure compliance with federal and state leave of absence laws and policies. Create and execute semi-monthly and monthly reports to support the upper management. Have advance experience with ADP Workforce software to prepare and maintain accurate records, files and reports.
    • Completed background checks and reference checks processed personnel action that included salary adjustments, merits increases, transfers, and pension calculations, benefits programs.

Interview Questions

• What softwares have you used?   1 Answer

Technologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Annapolis, MD

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Anne Arundel Medical Center (Annapolis, MD) in March 2009.

Interview

Easy. They just make sure you are licensed for the position.

Negotiation

Management implies (strongly) that there is no room for negotiation.

Information Systems Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Anne Arundel Medical Center (New Delhi (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

first round was gd and the onterview an hr interview and then there were certain checks and all but it was overall a great experience to attend a great company interview.