Anoka-Hennepin School District Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 19, 2017

2.6

Special Education Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Anoka, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Anoka-Hennepin School District (Anoka, MN) in February 2017.

Interview

I met with a team of several people at the school, including the principal and teachers, as well as the school psychologist. They asked me several questions, which I answered. The questions were all about my ability and experience in the field.

Interview Questions

• Describe your experience in special education   1 Answer

High School English Teacher Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Anoka-Hennepin School District in August 2016.

Interview

Very friendly and accommodating. They made me feel at ease and got back to me with the result of the hiring process in a reasonable amount of time.

Interview Questions

• How would you manage your time with two preps in a day?   Answer Question

Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coon Rapids, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Anoka-Hennepin School District (Coon Rapids, MN).

Interview

A very detailed online application process, Human Resources were very friendly and five higher level HR personnel gathered around to witness my signing of the contract! Everyone, including the Superintendent of Schools shook hand with me.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you would handle a student in your class who refuses to communicate with you in a one-on-one basis.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Anoka-Hennepin School District (Anoka, MN).

Interview

Contact them to set up the interview as they often do not get back to applicants in a timely manner. Interview will be at district office and may be a group interview. Semi-informal depending upon the position you are applying for.

Interview Questions

• Scenarios are given where you state what you would do in certain behavior management situations.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiating.

Special Education Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coon Rapids, MN

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Anoka-Hennepin School District (Coon Rapids, MN) in July 2011.

Interview

I was interviewed by a panel of six people to fill one remaining position. I was asked a number of question pertaining to the position and I actually felt that I didn't do very well. I was called at the end of the week and offered a position by a person who is no longer at the district. The contact from there was a bit of a let down as I was not contacted about starting for another 3-4 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about one successful intervention you have developed? How did you collect data on this intervention to prove it's effectiveness?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Make sure the human resources personnel completely reviews your work history so you get the appropriate placement on the salary schedule.