Anonymous Content Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 22, 2017

2.7

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Anonymous Content (New York, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

First round was phone interview, totally 5 questions, 4 of them were related to basic stat concepts but given in real world background. Got notice about the final round about three hours later. On-site was much harder than the first, more business focused rather than statistics.

Claims Examiner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marlton, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Anonymous Content (Marlton, NJ) in July 2016.

Interview

Interview went very well. Two Claims Leads and another person on video from another location. Interviewers were casual and laid back and very friendly and they made you feel at ease. I thought Interview went well however, it was over five weeks ago and I was surprised that I have yet to hear anything.

Interview Questions

• Lots of questions about your prior experience and how it relates to this job.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Anonymous Content.

Interview

Too slow. There are hiring agencies in between. And the process is taking too long. I received email to complete some survey, which they call as "first round interview". But there are no technical questions asked in there.

Lead Teacher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Anonymous Content (Houston, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

I have an interview tomorrow and hopefully everything will go well and I get offered the job. I have plenty of experience as a lead teacher and working with the children and this place seems like a place that gives quality care to the children.

Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Conyers, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Anonymous Content (Conyers, GA) in May 2016.

Interview

Great process simple and easy good so far waiting to see more about company and what they have to offer.This company runs smooth and easy so far. Does anyone know do they have steady freight

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Anonymous Content (Fremont, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

Interview via phone first and onsite that took almost entire day. Thereafter the interview, one of the personal took me out for lunch. HR personal said that it would take almost two weeks before final result of the interview to be ready.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wayne, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Anonymous Content (Wayne, NJ) in May 2016.

Interview

The lady was very nice, sat down answered a couple of questions. I talked about myself the qualifications I offer. Overall it was a pretty good interview. The lady then proceeded to introduce me to other member in the organization, it was a great experience.

Negotiation

It was good

Executive Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Anonymous Content.

Interview

Fill out application asking for SSN and DOB. As previous HR commentator said this is unlawful. Required handwritten answers to senseless questions showing recruiter's lack of understanding of position. Recruiter said I was being discussed as serious candidate and consequently asked to contact references. During a call to one reference, the CEO of a major corporation, she told him I was no longer being considered for the job. The reference called me before she did to tell me this. She saidt the reference was "rude" for doing this! Witless recruiter without any common sense. I believe she wrote the senseless questionnaire.
    Heed what other have written about this company and stay away..Especially be wary of the "corporate recruiter" at this place.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Anonymous Content (San Diego, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

Very quick and easy got a call within an hour of applying scheduled (on a Friday) for Monday, did a 15 minute phone interview was asked to come in that day in person for a follow up interview and was offered a position

Investment Banking Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Anonymous Content.

Interview

Sent in my resume, got a call in about a week. Talked to 2 analyst on the phone then got a call for a superday. Met with 5 people back to back.