Anonymous Content Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 4, 2017

2.2

10 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Anonymous Content.

Interview

They first started off with a phone interview then bring you in to do an all day panel interview. IT took about 2 weeks for the entire process to take place.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Anonymous Content

Anonymous Employee in Winnie, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Anonymous Content (Winnie, VA) in February 2016.

Interview

Group process, intimidating, long, did not feel personal. I don't want to keep writing a review this is so dumb so so so so so so so dumb omg this is awful

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Anonymous Content (Houston, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

Very informative and thorough process. And very professional. Look likes a great opportunity to make uncapped income. They mention short sale cycle which was encouraging. Many times you find organizations selling you dreams and cant follow thru.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Anonymous Content (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

Interview was very hands on. They teach you the in and outs of the company. It was very welcoming and work with an employer whom is more than fit to answer all your questions and doubts.

Interview Questions

• Can you see yourself working here ?   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Interview

I received a call from them and it seemed sketchy from the start. I immediately asked if this is door to door and she said no and changed the subject IMMEDIATELY. She knew I was onto them and said she will call me back with a time for an interview. Never got one.

Sales Interview

Interview

Going on two weeks now. I have had two phone interview at this time. Will be doing a face to face soon, I hope. The two managers that I have talk to seen really nice and easy to talk to. I have had to answer "what would you do" questions.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a Sr. died while you worked there.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Anonymous Content (Kansas City, KS) in February 2013.

Interview

Great experience. Typical questions for interviews- Tell me about yourself, why would you be good in this role, what past experiences will help with this position, what is the biggest challenge you have ever faced, how did you overcome this challenge, what skills do you have what skills do you lack and how do you deal with this...

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Anonymous Content (Chicago, IL) in June 2011.

Interview

Was contacted by their recruiter...said they would be interested in an interview. We scheduled one the next day and met with who would be my sales manager. Conversation went well, asked about past experiences, how I would play a role at CDW, expectations of the job. Everything went well and was offered the job same day. Wasn't too difficult, just know the basic interview questions.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Anonymous Content in March 2012.

Interview

Review of resume
    my accomplishments
    new opportunity responsibilities
    pay scale
    my availibility

Interview Questions

• There weren't any difficult or unexpected questions .   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Anonymous Content in February 2012.

Interview

Initial phone interview. Face to face interview with manager. Next interview with manager and his boss

Interview Questions

• Had to role play as a sales rep to the manager   1 Answer