Ansaldo STS USA Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ansaldo STS USA Engineer Interview Questions

2.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ansaldo STS USA (Pittsburgh, PA) in February 2012.

Interview

I started with a phone interview since I wasn't local and then had a formal interview with my manager and supervisor. I followed up a few times via email and phone calls and received an offer a few weeks later.

Interview Questions

• If I asked you to paint the walls blue, what would you do? -Response
    Next day, what if I came in and said that I told you to paint it green and you did it wrong? - Response   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was given 14 days to decide upon receipt of my offer. I did not negotiate but now regret not doing so.

Other Interview Reviews for Ansaldo STS USA

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ansaldo STS USA (Pittsburgh, PA) in June 2008.

Interview

Resume review and search for outside informations. The candidate must know about the company and its history to be considered.

Interview Questions

• What happens if you are asked to do something and you do it but the boss changes the requirement? If it happens more than once, you need to   1 Answer

Negotiation

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ansaldo STS USA in January 2008.

Interview

Submitted application, then had one on one interview with HR, then interviewed with director of engineering. Offer was made but I desided to decline.