Anson McCade Interview Questions in London, England | Glassdoor

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Anson McCade

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Anson McCade (London, England (UK)) in July 2017.

Interview

I first met with the Recruitment Manager which lasted about 45 minutes. She then got me to meet with three managers separately which I understand sometimes happens on the first interview depending on who is available, sometimes you are brought back.

Very different interview styles from each person so you must adapt quickly. Some tough questions but mostly they like to get to know you personally i.e. your interests, background, topics you feel passionate about.

I came back in for a final stage interview with the director which was the hardest one but not as aggressive as other recruitment companies I’d already seen so I knew roughly what to expect.

Interview Questions

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Anson McCade (London, England (UK)) in April 2017.

Interview

Difficult interview with some challenging questions, some of which were entirely personal and irrelevant to the job. There was also some swearing involved which I felt was unprofessional.
    Made me think about whether or not recruitment was really for me.

Trainee Recruitment COnsultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Anson McCade (London, England (UK)).

Interview

First, had a brief telephone interview ( around 10 minutes) where I was asked about my general background and why I want to work as a recruitment consultant. Then I was invited to an interview at their office in London. I though the interview went well - the recruiter thoroughly analysed my CV and tried to link it to how my skills were relevant for the role (interview lasted around 1 hour.)

Interview Questions