Answers Corporation Senior Technical Lead Interview Questions | Glassdoor

4.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Senior Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Answers Corporation (Mountain View, CA) in July 2010.

Interview

I was hired almost 3 years ago, but I remember the interview process very well. I was called by Lance Greeninger and I remember asking "who the heck is this guy" .. hilarious, as he had an answer for everything. I had a few phone interviews, a couple face to face interviews (some pretty difficult questions) and then I met the CTO -- Bingo Offer -- Mr. Greeninger must have earned his paycheck that month because I'm here, and happy since 2010.

Interview Questions

• The recruiter asked me several: "What’s the biggest mistake you mistake you made in your life and what did you learn from it?" ... "What are the top 2 professional traits that people will miss or not the miss the most about you?" ... "Who are your heroes and why"?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Know your market worth by means of research before you go in .. You can't just ask for a dollar value, you'll need to know what you have and can offer the role in order to deserve that value.