Anthelio Healthcare Solutions Interview Questions in India | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 12, 2017

3.3

18 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Anthelio Healthcare Solutions (Mumbai (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

Pretty quick interview, HR round followed by the team lead and the manager round. did not take the entire day for the interview the HR is punctual in letting you know the schedule of the interview along with the clear documentation to be prepared for and what will be asked in the interview followed by the salary discussion and company knowledge.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about your self ?   1 Answer
    • How did you come to know about our company ?   1 Answer
    • Why should we hire you ?   1 Answer
    • Salary discussion   1 Answer
    • Process knowledge, the one that you are applying for   1 Answer

Negotiation

well as per market standards i went for a 30% on my previous in hand salary, i would recommend to go for the same thing if they like to negotiate please so it it you don't fall less than 25%

Desktop Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Anthelio Healthcare Solutions (Hyderabad (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

Group discussion
    Personal interview
    Hr interview
    After completion of interview she said we are looking for experienced candidates
    I was shocked and asked her about it
    If you need experienced then why did you called me then she simply said that's our policy worst experience ever in my life never faced that kind of interview in my life till now please don't go for it if you are applying for technical support

Vmware and Windows Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Anthelio Healthcare Solutions (Hyderabad (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

it went smoothly, interviewer has asked questions related to my skill set, i have answered corectly for 90 % of questions. after that they have arranged onsite interview, i have cleared that too. but management did not explain truth in daily activities, because of that my carrier collapsed .

Medical Coder Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Anthelio Healthcare Solutions (Hyderabad (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

Amazing HR work, Whole interview was managed Very well, and all interview candidates were treated in a professional manner, I am excited and looking forward to join this company... and will also recommend about Anthelio to other..

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Anthelio Healthcare Solutions (Hyderabad (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

The Interview process was very good and conducted very well. Interviewer gave me a good perspective of the job / career opportunities. Two rounds of technical interview were challenging and gave me a good idea of the technologies and frame work they work at Anthelio. Recruiter gave a good over view of the company, the employee benefits and understanding of the overall organisation.

Interview Questions

• 1. Tell me about project you were very successful at and what were the reasons?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Anthelio Healthcare Solutions.

Interview

Comprehensive interview process - 4 rounds (written and concal), great welcome on the day of joining, good induction and welcome kit. HR was quite proficient in conducting the interview, keeping updated on the entire process. Post interview process organized. Interview also involved a discussion with US counterpart. Impressive on-boarding support.

NOC Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Anthelio Healthcare Solutions (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

Interview process is not messy. Questions are based on job position. US counterparts also participate in shortlisting candidates

Negotiation

Not happy about negotiations reg compensations

Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Anthelio Healthcare Solutions (Hyderabad (India)) in April 2014.

Interview

You will need to appear for multiple rounds ranging from 3-5. First is the basic HR filtering. Then you would be interviewed by a the team manager, post that departmhent head. If required the Country Head and the US counterparts as well.

Interview Questions

• How would you go about planning the taxation structure for employees   1 Answer

NOC Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Anthelio Healthcare Solutions (Hyderabad (India)) in March 2014.

Interview

1. Phone interview
    2. 1:1 - technical interview
    3. 1:1 - TL interview
    4. Hr interview
    They also do background check and don't fear to lay-off employees if they find the employees cheated on them.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

nda

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Anthelio Healthcare Solutions (Hyderabad (India)) in February 2014.

Interview

I attend the interview there is no match between the skills I have in resume with skills which is expecting for and would not disclose job requirements, Did not disclose job expectations. Not worth doing the interview process. The hr department does not explain what benefits are they just say

Interview Questions

• Nothing to mention except about cons   1 Answer