Anthelio Healthcare Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Anthelio Healthcare Solutions Interview Questions

Updated Mar 27, 2017

3.2

IT Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Anthelio Healthcare Solutions.

Interview

I only had one telephone interview. The HR recruiter was pretty straight forward in asking standard questions about experience and values. There are no personality profiles or aptitude tests given. At least not when I applied. My understanding is that the interview process has significantly improved. The interview's purpose is to see if the applicant's experience matches the needs of the job.

Interview Questions

• Describe one situation in which you handled adversity well.   Answer Question

Interview

It was a decent process. I was working and got called in for an interview. The in person interview seemed more as a formality as I had already interviewed before and they indicated that they like me and wanted to hire me. When I interview I was asked a few simple questions which I answered honestly because I already felt they knew I was going to be an asset

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Anthelio Healthcare Solutions.

Interview

Straight forward contact by external recruiter. Standard PMI questions and definitions were asked. Tour of facility. 1:1 with CIO and VP of PMO. Recruiter met me onsite. 3 SMART questions were asked: failed project, thinking outside the box, and communicate bad news to execs.

Interview Questions

• Based on interview experiences, on a scale from one to ten, rate me as an interviewer.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiated extra vacation and benefits to start immediately.

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Anthelio Healthcare Solutions.

Interview

Detailed Questions about Database Administration specifically related to how to speed up the refresh process

Interview Questions

• what was your most difficult situation to address with a limited amount of time to consider   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation

Service Desk Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Flint, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Anthelio Healthcare Solutions (Flint, MI) in March 2013.

Interview

I was called for an over the phone interview with basic questions. A week later I had an interview with four other managers from different departments. I was called with a job offer later that day.

Interview Questions

• Most questions were what you would expect from an interview in this field.   Answer Question

Helpdesk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Flint, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Anthelio Healthcare Solutions (Flint, MI) in October 2012.

Interview

The interview process was quick. The hiring manager call me on Monday and we interview the following Thursday.

Interview Questions

• Just your basic interview questions, nothing out of the ordinary.   Answer Question

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Anthelio Healthcare Solutions (Dallas, TX) in October 2012.

Interview

Since I was remote and a fair distance from the corporate office, the entire interview process was over the phone. I was first screened by someone in recruiting, and then sent to the Manager that wanted the position filled. The call was nice and pleasant, and took about an hour each with the person who was screening applicants and with the manager - both done on different days.

Solution Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Anthelio Healthcare Solutions (Houston, TX) in August 2012.

Interview

Phone interview with Manager, discussing general questions of why you what the job and how you qualify. Then another phone interview with 3 would be peers, discussing duties and my experience.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for this company?   1 Answer

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Anthelio Healthcare Solutions (Dallas, TX) in January 2012.

Interview

I have no comment on the interview process - it's been far too long since I was interviewed or even looked into working here for me to comment. This is an annoying thing. I just want to review the company not submit any information about the interview process. Please let me move on.

Interview Questions

• What is the name of this company? (It's been far too long to remember the interview process)   Answer Question

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Anthelio Healthcare Solutions (Dallas, TX) in July 2011.

Interview

The process started with a phone call, then a phone call with another manager, then I was flown into Dallas to meet with 5 different people. Each phone call lasted about 1 hour: The first call asked generic questions about my background, skills, experiences, etc. The second call was more of a descriptive analysis of the position, and a review of whether or not my skills would be on par with the job requirements.

The in-person meetings were all very different depending on who I met with. Some of the meetings were laid-back and kinda "shoot-the-shit" while other interviews had a much more serious tone

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with rejection?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Non negotiable (initially)