Anthem Interview Questions

Updated Jul 23, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 495 of over 495 interviews

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Anthem

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Anthem (San Francisco, CA) in Aug 2020

Interview

Interview was all via phone/video and VJT......it was definitely not a normal interview. The videos were relevant and gave a good overall understanding of the position. The tools/technology used was up to date and easy to navigate.

Interview Questions
  • What experience qualifies you for this position?
    1 Answer
11 people found this interview helpful

Anthem

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Anthem

Interview

I had a terrible experience. I applied and they took 4 months to responded. They automatically put an interview on my calendar and didn’t ask my availability. After rescheduling the date, the interview was moved again 5 times. The interview was a panel style with the hiring manger and four engineers. The engineers were rude and weren’t paying attention. I would ask a question and no one would answer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anthem

Application

I interviewed at Anthem

Interview

Application, Virtual Job Tryout, Phone Interview, then Manager Interview - The process is fairly fast. The VJT came a few hours after the application and the Phone Interview came a few hours to 1 day after the VJT.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anthem

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Anthem

Interview

It was all via one way video. I never heard back from anyone , one way or the other. It was time consuming and very frustrating. Modern Hire was the company used. I would never apply again.

1 person found this interview helpful

Anthem

Application

I interviewed at Anthem

Interview

Straightforward, no surprises. Friendly, done remotely. I was asked about my ability to work on teams, my experience working with medical staff and my willingness to work in different environments.

Interview Questions
  • Clinical background in dual diagnosis programs

Anthem

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Anthem

Interview

Met with a recruiter and then it took over 30 days from screener until the first interview. From there it went smoothly. First interview round was with one person, the second interview was with two people.

Interview Questions
  • As a sales associate, what is your experience meeting regular quotas?

Anthem

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Anthem

Interview

Very quick in setting up the interview and able to get the results on time to take action, initial one is a phone screening and next level is in the office , took about an hour to complete the in-office interview .

Interview Questions
  • About the challenges you have faced as a Manager in the my past role

Anthem

Application

I interviewed at Anthem

Interview

Interview process began by informing me that I was to record myself answering questions from a machine and if said machine decided I was good enough it would forward to a person. Based on how they treat prospective employees there is clearly no reason to work for this company unless you have no other options.

Interview Questions
  • Will you consent to letting a computer determine your worth?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anthem

Application

I interviewed at Anthem

Interview

was a lot of fun very easy and made a ton of sense. was great. Not stressful and everyone was very nice and awesome. was a great learning experience. It was incredibly fun

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anthem

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Anthem in Jun 2021

Interview

I was referred by an employee but the process was rather strange. The recruiter didn’t get involved until about the last round and everything was directly handled by the hiring VP. The interviews went great. 2 of the interviewers didn’t turn up but whoever interviewed was polite and respectful. The HR was the strangest of them all. Started off very friendly, and kept making references to how things were different in Macy’s, since she worked there until recently. Kept talking about how Anthem is better or worse when compared to Macy’s (when I am clearly not interested in what Macy’s does). As I was negotiating, like anybody would, I was told she would check if they can do the increase in base pay I would like, they pulled the offer entirely stating they found someone internal. It was a very frustrating experience. Instead of telling me what was actually possible, they just said - no we changed our minds. All of this happened between a Friday evening at 4 pm and Monday morning at 10 am. Not sure if this is where I want to be. Sorry, Macy’s err.. Anthem..

Interview Questions
  • How do you handle offshore? How do you handle large teams? How do you manage relationships?

Anthem

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Anthem in Jun 2021

Interview

Applied on line, received an email requesting availability for a phone interview. The interview was easy and cordial. There seemed to be a sense of urgency to fill the position. Just a few days later I received an email that due to business considerations, the position will not be filled at this time. I hope they were not gathering contact numbers for some type of future mailing list.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 495 Interviews