Anthem Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Anthem

2.7

Agile Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mason, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Anthem (Mason, OH) in August 2017.

Interview

Had a video call interview scheduled through Green Jobs with one of the Directors of IT and another Manager. The interview started with introduction and behavioral question about myself. As I started answering and giving them examples from my past experiences, one thing led to another and the person started asking me questions on project management based on my projects.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about myself and about the last project that I worked on.   1 Answer
    • Details on Scrum, Project Management, and training the team?   1 Answer

Configuration Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Anthem in June 2017.

Interview

The interview process was really good. It was a 30 minute telephonic interview as per the schedule and it was conducted by a panel of three experienced members. I had a very positive feeling about the interview and had a vibe that I was through it.
    Sadly I didn't get an offer.

Interview Questions

• All questions were relevant to my experience and knowledge in endevor   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Anthem.

Interview

2 interviews, one on the phone and one in person. There was role playing questions. I was asked to submit to a background check and that process took a couple of weeks and I had to provide copies of my w2's.

Contract Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Anthem (Cincinnati, OH) in July 2016.

Interview

Received call from an AA (not HR) for phone interview with director within about 5 days of applying. Phone interview within the next 5 days a little over an hour. She said she would set up call with team but I didn't get that call.

Interview Questions

• Director was professional and knew subject matter of work because she rose up thru ranks. All questions and discussions were role related. She said they had to hurry and make decision because if they didn't they lose their requisition approval.. I thought I for sure was going to get offer but didn't. Interview lasted little over an hour. Positive experience and will continue to pursue employment here.   Answer Question

Corporate Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Anthem (Indianapolis, IN) in June 2015.

Interview

There was no face to face interview. The first interview was on the phone and the second via Skype. When interviewing with technology, it can make it difficult to be on your 'A Game' due to elements outside of your control.

Associate Actuary Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Anthem.

Interview

It was very casual and flexible. It was not confrontational. I felt that everyone was genuinely concerned about whether I would fit in with the culture and whether my skills would add value to the team. They offered to let me interview several people (not the hiring manager) on the team. This helped me a lot when deciding whether to accept the offer.

Interview Questions

• The questions were not difficult.   1 Answer

Associate Actuary Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brunswick, ME

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Anthem (Brunswick, ME) in September 2015.

Interview

I was Interviewed by two actuaries. It was short and simple. It was 30 minutes long. It was STARS based questions. The interviewers were really nice. Cracked a few jokes here and there. They are really specific about your interest as an actuary. Be prepared to be questioned on your resume.

Software Tester Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Anthem (Atlanta, GA) in April 2017.

Interview

Phone call for the initial interview from hr. Basic interview questions such as tell me about yourself and your strengths and weaknesses.

Webcam call for technical interview. Technical questions were about software quality assurance.

Interview Questions

• SIT, UAT, regression, black box and white box testing, java, selenium, agile.   1 Answer

Software Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Anthem (Atlanta, GA) in January 2016.

Interview

Talked to a recruiter at the career fair. He was very interested in my research because it involved making innovations in the health arena. Was invited to an informal lunch with the company. There were 6 other potential candidates there. We were all chosen solely based off the interactions we had with the company employees at the career fair. Was later send a coding challenge which I had four days to complete. Skyped with the manager and explained my code for the challenge as well answered some behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Write pseudo code to find all the different routes or of a maze from shortest to longest. (Coding challenge)   1 Answer

Strategic Sourcing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Anthem (Bloomington, IN) in October 2016.

Interview

The first round of interview consisted of some basic questions like - tell me about yourself, why this field, why anthem and why should we choose you. The discussion as more aligned towards my previous professional experiences. The second round of the interview was with the Director of Strategic Sourcing department.

Interview Questions

• Talk about your experience when you used your negotiating skills   Answer Question