Anthem Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

1. Featured Interview

Customer Care Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Anthem (San Francisco, CA) in August 2020.

Interview

Interview was all via phone/video and VJT......it was definitely not a normal interview. The videos were relevant and gave a good overall understanding of the position. The tools/technology used was up to date and easy to navigate.

Interview Questions

• What experience qualifies you for this position?   1 Answer

Pharmacist Interview

Interview

professional, smooth, and welcoming. The process was good. When I did it there were 3 stages of the interview process, in the second stage you record yourself answering set amount of questions and you send it right back to them. You can review and the edit the video before final send off.

Director, Provider Network Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Haven, CT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Anthem (New Haven, CT).

Interview

Interview was held virtually. Initially met with a small group of Directors , located in the region. Second interview with hiring manager. (also virtual).. Impressed with group interview and hiring manger interview—respectful and collegial.

Interview Questions

• What is your management style with teams reporting to you?   Answer Question

Medical Director for Utilizaton Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Anthem (San Francisco, CA) in January 2021.

Interview

Straight forward and genuine; great team and management; would recommend this company to anyone

Anthem is the second largest health plan in the US; very stable and competitive income

I recommend this company without any reservations

RN, Bsn Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Anthem (Richmond, VA).

Interview

Telephonically conducted. Interviewer was open, honest and transparent. I felt welcomed to be myself and answer her questions appropriately. The interviewer was encouraging and very personable. I enjoyed the e notes interview.

Configuration Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norfolk, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Anthem (Norfolk, VA).

Interview

Tell me about yourself
     how would describe Devops best practices,
    tell me about a time you made a mistake in your previous project
    How will contribute to our project
    Tell me your experience about Bamboo
    Tell me your experience about BitBucket

Interview Questions

• tell me about a time you made a mistake in your previous project
      How will contribute to our project
      Tell me your experience about Bamboo
      Tell me your experience about BitBucket   Answer Question

Senior Researcher Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Anthem in December 2020.

Interview

Text interview that takes about 3-5 minutes (2 background questions, one question about salary expectations) for prescreen. Then, text and email invite for video interview which takes about 15 minutes. Not difficult, just very impersonal. I was contacted by email, then phone to interview with the hiring manager for the job, but withdrew my application to pursue jobs that I felt were a better fit for my career interests.

Interview Questions

• Salary expectations
      How much experience in research role   Answer Question

Business Information Analyst Senior Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Pedro, CA

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Anthem (San Pedro, CA) in December 2020.

Interview

After filling out the application I received an email with screening questions, including my salary expectations. After about two weeks of no response I sent a follow up email and the recruiter apologized for the delay. Within days I had an interview scheduled with the hiring manager. This went well and was conducted via WebEx with video. The recruiter gave me positive feedback and scheduled a second interview with a peer of the hiring manager within the same department. This was done via WebEx, without video. It was more challenging to connect but was still effective. I got a verbal offer following that, which I accepted. Then I received a written offer letter, contingent upon passing a background check. After successfully passing the background check through HireRight and completing some paperwork, I received a clear to work email.

Interview Questions

• Why leave your current job?   Answer Question
    • What is one thing you’d like to do more of? What one thing you’d prefer to do less of?   Answer Question

Referral Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Anthem (Los Angeles, CA) in December 2020.

Interview

Typical behavioral questions, I bit hard but overall a smooth process. Like explain a time you had a difficult caller? How did you handle it? Tell us about a time you worked with a difficult coworker, how did you handle? Outcome?

Interview Questions

• How do you handle a difficult co worker?   1 Answer

Nurse Appeals Interview

Interview

Recruiter emailed me, then set up interview time... after interviewing with her, I was selected for interview with hiring manager and director. Had interview with them and now awaiting offer.

Data Entry Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Whittington, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Anthem (Whittington, IL) in November 2020.

Interview

Interview process was very quick and efficient. I was contacted via text message to verify I was interested in the position. I was then given a link to get in contact with Leah for an interview. Leah was very informative. Leah was wonderful to speak with. Most detailed online interview i have ever done. All necessary information was provided in great detail. She was very friendly answered all my questions in detail. In less that 3 hours I was offered a position.

Interview Questions

• What my goals are within the company.   1 Answer
    • How long i intended to be employed with the company   1 Answer
    • What are my main motivations?   1 Answer