Anthropologie Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Anthropologie Interview Questions

Updated Aug 17, 2017

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Marlton, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Anthropologie (Marlton, NJ).

Interview

The interview process was pretty standard. I submitted my resume & met with the general store manager. At that point, I met a few assistant managers & a few days later, they offered me the job!

Customer Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Anthropologie.

Interview

I applied online through their website. I then received a survey in my email inbox that I had to complete. After this I was asked to come in for an open interview which I did and then was hired a week later.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Anthropologie.

Interview

Applied online. Received an email to complete an online assessment quiz. Offered an interview a few days later. Very relaxing, laid back interview. Very typical questions: how you would handle certain situations. Make sure you know some background on the company.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Anthropologie.

Interview

Submitted my application online and got called back for a group interview with around 10 other applicants. The group interview took about 1.5 hours. Received a call back for a second interview with a department manager which took about 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Describe an instance in which you handled a customer's complaint.   Answer Question

Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Anthropologie (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

Interviewed with 7 different people from different departments all in one day, felt a bit tiring to repeat the same information to all of them.
    It was not very difficult, just basic questions about your previous experience, why you wanted to work there, what you knew about the brand etc.

Customer Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Anthropologie.

Interview

Very casual, first manager interviews you & if they like you, you interview with a second manager. They had me fill out an availability sheet before getting started, so make sure you know what your availability is! They may have you pick an outfit out. It seems like they look for candidates with previous retail experience.

Visual Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Anthropologie.

Interview

I applied online. Was emailed about three weeks later that I was invited to come interview. The interview took place on a couch around customers. I traveled from out of state. During the interview I realized I was being interviewed for a customer associate part-time position, not the Visual Associate position I applied for. If contacted for an interview, I would clarify that it is for the position you applied for before making travel arrangements.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Anthropologie.

Interview

I filled out an application online, then came in for a group interview, then a one on one and then got the job offer! The whole process took about a month

Personal Stylist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newport Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Anthropologie (Newport Beach, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

You apply online and then get a survey email to fill out and once you pass that they will email you for a store interview with the head stylist and store manager. I can not even comprehend how this store is still running with managers and head stylist that are so unprofessional in everything from their phone etiquette to email etiquette. Meeting in person was an absolute waste of time and for someone that has worked for very high end retailers for 10+ years I still am in shock about how poor these women's behavior was. They seem to base a lot of their employees off of their appearance not skill or experience. Just sad. Would never recommend to anyone.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you would handle a difficult customer?   1 Answer

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Anthropologie in May 2017.

Interview

I applied online and the next day I got an email to do a survey, 2 days after I got another email to go for a group interview.The sale manager was so nice and friendly and made me so comfortable.She asked some basic questions about the company and my background.At the end of the interview she told I get back to you in 2 days but after 2 hours she called me and offered the job.Your style and personality are so important for them.

Interview Questions

• Why Anthropologie?
      Tell me about yourself?