Anthropologie Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Anthropologie Interview Questions

Updated Dec 6, 2017

2.3

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Small talk, asked a few questions trying to gauge my understanding of the anthropologie brand, picked out outfits for different women based on instructions from the manager. Ex: 35 year old soccer mom, wants to look cute, but doesn't want to be uncomfortable all day.

Selling Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Anthropologie (Nashville, TN).

Interview

About 45 minutes long - asked a lot of questions about why I loved Anthropologie, how long I've know about Anthropologie - they basically like someone that is dedicated to their culture as they are.

SCA (Senior Customer Associate) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Anthropologie (Albuquerque, NM).

Interview

You will get called in for a group interview. The first question is always, "Can you tell me about your first experience with Anthropologie?" Then they will ask a few more simple questions. It is always followed by a fit session. They will ask you to create an outfit that is on trend right now and you will then be asked to explain what pieces you picked and the reasoning behind them. The more you add, the better. Be sure to pick accessories, beauty products, shoes (if they have them), etc. If they like you, you'll come back for 2+ interviews with the upper management.

Interview Questions

• "What was your first experience at Anthropologie like?"   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Anthropologie in July 2017.

Interview

I went in to ask if they were hiring and they were, she asked me if I could interview the next day and I said yes. The interview was between myself and the store managers.

Interview Questions

• What was your most memorable experience in an Anthropologie?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Marlton, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Anthropologie (Marlton, NJ).

Interview

The interview process was pretty standard. I submitted my resume & met with the general store manager. At that point, I met a few assistant managers & a few days later, they offered me the job!

Customer Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Anthropologie.

Interview

I applied online through their website. I then received a survey in my email inbox that I had to complete. After this I was asked to come in for an open interview which I did and then was hired a week later.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Anthropologie.

Interview

Applied online. Received an email to complete an online assessment quiz. Offered an interview a few days later. Very relaxing, laid back interview. Very typical questions: how you would handle certain situations. Make sure you know some background on the company.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Anthropologie.

Interview

Submitted my application online and got called back for a group interview with around 10 other applicants. The group interview took about 1.5 hours. Received a call back for a second interview with a department manager which took about 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Describe an instance in which you handled a customer's complaint.   Answer Question

Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Anthropologie (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

Interviewed with 7 different people from different departments all in one day, felt a bit tiring to repeat the same information to all of them.
    It was not very difficult, just basic questions about your previous experience, why you wanted to work there, what you knew about the brand etc.

Visual Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Anthropologie.

Interview

I applied online. Was emailed about three weeks later that I was invited to come interview. The interview took place on a couch around customers. I traveled from out of state. During the interview I realized I was being interviewed for a customer associate part-time position, not the Visual Associate position I applied for. If contacted for an interview, I would clarify that it is for the position you applied for before making travel arrangements.