Anthropologie Visual Merchandising Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Anthropologie

3.5

Visual Merchandising Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Anthropologie (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted by recruiter. Interviewed for a position I was overqualified for and a few months later the visual manager position opened up and was interviewed again in person. Did a creative walk and was offered the role.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Anthropologie

Visual Merchandiser Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Anthropologie.

Interview

Applied, heard back via a seemingly mass email asking me to schedule a phone interview. Talked with a regional manager of some sort on the phone, it was pretty in depth, she asked about me being willing to work in a different position which was strange but other than that it seemed to go well. She brought up - without my asking - that she would find out when the store manager was free to meet with me. It definitely got my hopes up when it wasn’t necessary to talk about next steps during the call. Long story short - I followed up after not hearing from her for a little while , she said how the manager was busy and she would get back to me about their availability and then nothing. Hopped on LinkedIn recently and the job was reposted. Definitely a bait and switch situation unfortunately, I love the brand but this left a bad taste in my mouth.

Interview Questions