Anton Paar USA Administrative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Anton Paar USA Administrative Interview Questions

Interviews at Anton Paar USA

Administrative Interview

Interview

Overall I had a great experience interviewing with Anton Paar. I had a pleasant and straightforward phone interview with Chuck, then I got to move forward to a one way video interview. Followed by another phone interview with one of the managers, after that I was flown out to interview in person. I booked my own flights and car rental but was reimbursed very quickly, they took care of the hotel accommodation. I would recommend anybody that interviews to ask as many questions as possible and really get a feel for the company.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Anton Paar USA

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ashland, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Anton Paar USA (Ashland, VA) in August 2015.

Interview

I was brought in for an interview for an administrative position, and was interviewed by the CAO and the HR Manager. Both were very friendly, very helpful, and I enjoyed talking with both of them. I was treated very well and have no complaints about the process - it was quick and efficient. I had my interview on a Monday and was offered the job the same week. The whole process took about a week and a half.

Interview Questions