Anton Paar USA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Anton Paar USA Interview Questions

Interviews at Anton Paar USA

2.9

Administrative Interview

Interview

Overall I had a great experience interviewing with Anton Paar. I had a pleasant and straightforward phone interview with Chuck, then I got to move forward to a one way video interview. Followed by another phone interview with one of the managers, after that I was flown out to interview in person. I booked my own flights and car rental but was reimbursed very quickly, they took care of the hotel accommodation. I would recommend anybody that interviews to ask as many questions as possible and really get a feel for the company.

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ashland, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Anton Paar USA (Ashland, VA) in August 2015.

Interview

I was brought in for an interview for an administrative position, and was interviewed by the CAO and the HR Manager. Both were very friendly, very helpful, and I enjoyed talking with both of them. I was treated very well and have no complaints about the process - it was quick and efficient. I had my interview on a Monday and was offered the job the same week. The whole process took about a week and a half.

Technical Sales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Anton Paar USA (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

Warning! Warning! Warning! Anton Paar USA uses a video interview process to screen out candidates! Unless you are young and attractive you have absolutely no chance whatsoever of getting a face-to-face interview following the video interview. It's a discriminatory practice, but they get away with it because there's no law against it.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Anton Paar USA?   2 Answers

Anton Paar USA Response

Jan 11, 2017 – Talent Acquisition Specialist

Thank you for your review of our interview process. While I am sorry that you felt discriminated against, I must assure you that this is not the case. Anton Paar USA is an Equal Opportunity and... More

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Anton Paar USA (Boston, MA) in January 2017.

Interview

Very kind interview with a department head. We talked about my background, experience in working with their intruments and vision of my career path within Anton Paar. All in all, positive recruiting experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pasadena, CA

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Anton Paar USA (Pasadena, CA).

Interview

Had initial phone interview, answered online questions, had in person interview, thought it went well, no courtesy answer back that i did not get the job. Company and products looked good but attitude was lacking.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Anton Paar USA.

Interview

Initial "interview" was a video interview where I answered about 7 different prompts (standard interview questions - nothing out of the ordinary). Second interview was a 30-45 minute phone call with the hiring manager. At this point, it was more of a conversation than an interview. Lastly, I was called in for an on-site interview with 3 different people, which lasted about half a day, and included a technical presentation. Most of the interviews were more conversational than inquisitive.

Technical Sales Representative Interview

Interview

After an on line application I was called for a screening interview followed by a lengthy online test of my math and vocabulary skills. I was invited to an on site interview with three individuals. Then given another short written test on logic.

Anonymous Employee in Ashland, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Anton Paar USA (Ashland, VA) in August 2017.

Interview

Applied Online, after which a recruiter from the company contacted me. After a short conversation to verify I'm a good fit, a request for a video interview was sent to me. The video interview was to be completed on my time within 4-5 business days and comprised of 10 questions ranging from what I know of the company, to my work experience and background.

The next step was a friendly phone interview with the management (a week later), which lasted about 45min-1hr. They asked various questions about sales situations and a few technical questions and mostly about my background and experience.

Finally they flew me out for an in person interview in Ashland, Va. I was very late but they were very accommodating and understanding. I had to do a quick presentation and further interview questions were discussed, including a few technical ones.

Overall a great professional interview process.

Anonymous Employee in Ashland, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Anton Paar USA (Ashland, VA).

Interview

There is a phone interview followed up by a face-to-face in Ashland (near Richmond, VA). I was walked around to see their facilities and introduced to several people. The CEO came in towards the end and spent about 10 minutes with me including a couple of brain teaser questions. I think the point here was not to lose your cool. Went to lunch with the sales manager and CEO (good sign I thought) then back to airport and home. Had offer a day or two later.

Interview Questions

• The brain teasers got me but I won't give the answers here.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They wouldn't budge on commission...gave a little on base but not much. They will push on their good health plan and other benefits which are real....I just didn't agree with how much they valued some of them at.

Anonymous Employee in Ashland, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Anton Paar USA (Ashland, VA) in February 2016.

Interview

Had a phone interview with the sales manager followed by an in-person interview in Ashland, VA. After a short one-on-one with the manager, I gave a powerpoint presentation to him and the VP of Sales. Then the Executive Director came in as well. They asked normal interview questions and everyone was very friendly. I got a tour of the facilities and headed back to the airport. Had an offer the next day.

Interview Questions

• All interview questions were pretty normal, nothing unusual.   Answer Question