Aon Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aon Account Manager Interview Questions

2.2

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Aon (Chicago, IL).

Interview

very laid back but many different people to interview with so that takes a while very nice people

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Aon

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aon (Washington, DC) in February 2015.

Interview

The interview was a very intimidating panel interview. There were seven original panel members and then they rotated out. The panel interview process took about 2 hours. Once you succeed with the panel interview, then you are asked back for a one on one interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aon (Chicago, IL) in September 2011.

Interview

started with phone call to judge preliminary fit. Then onsite meeting in Chicago office to meet with potential co-workers.

Interview Questions

• How would you advise your existing clients of your move to a different company?   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madrid (Spain)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Aon (Madrid (Spain)).

Interview

Interview was easy, one with the HR department and another one with my director. Spoke about my skills and my willingness to work for an international Brand like Aon. I expected a tougher interview. What they more cared was that my studies were about to finish and to have a good English level

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I entered the company as a Junior with a standard contract called "Junior trainee" which has the increased salary agreed for the following three years.