Aon Account Specialist I Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aon Account Specialist I Interview Questions

Interviews at Aon

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Aon (Denver, CO) in January 2014.

Interview

Great experience informal and formal. you discuss just about everything in your personnel world and then you go into another interview with a background drill down. It is a great environment to walk into.

Interview Questions

• They have an informal conversation with you then send you to the manager and have a drill down of your background.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Easy, but they offered a fair salary.

Other Interview Reviews for Aon

Anonymous Employee in Lincolnshire, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Aon (Lincolnshire, IL) in August 2014.

Interview

Two rounds of telephone interaction with a company seeker. Successful completion of this phase will gain you access to an online video interview, answering prerecorded questions, while taping yourself in front of a computer webcam. This is a solo interview, and you must carefully answer your questions, with limited prep-time (5 minutes) before the question/taping begins automatically. This continues for 5+ questions. Successful completion of this task will prompt a three person panel which will interview you face to face as what is typically expected of the interview process. Successful completion of this will prompt another phone call, and verbal agreement to take the job, after hearing your requests read aloud. You are not allowed to see the contract that you've just made until after verbally agreed over the phone.

Interview Questions

• What sorts of challenges have you come across in school/career, that you've had to overcome? How did you do it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Aon (New York, NY).

Interview

I interviewed first through HireVue (digital recorded interview), which was brand new to me. I didn't love the process, but the questions were not difficult, but it was awkward recording questions on my computer alone in a room. I was contacted 3 months later for an onsite interview at the New York City office but had to decline due to accepting another offer.

Interview Questions

• Lots of behavioral based questions and situational questions, such as: Explain a time when you had to create a new relationship. How did you do so?   Answer Question

Accepted another offer

Account Specialist I Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Aon.

Interview

Submit your resume and the next day I received a email stating I was selected for the next round of digital interviews. HR sends a email with detailed instructions on how to prepare for the interview and if you have any technical questions a 800 number is provided.

Interview Questions

• 1. Why do you want to work for AON.
      2. Give example of a time you had to prioritize your work.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aon (Saint Louis, MO) in February 2019.

Interview

The interview process went pretty smoothly. I was first asked to complete a video interview. Then a week or so later someone from HR emailed me requesting to schedule a in person interview. The interview would include a Sr. Account Specialist, Account Executive, and Managing Director.

The interview lasted about a hour and half. It was pretty informal. It was more of a conversational type interview. It was apparent they wanted to see how well I would fit in at the company.

The next day I received a call from HR requesting to schedule 2nd interview. I had an interview that following day with another Managing Director. This was another informal interview. I discussed my background and my future plans. This interview lasted about an hour.

Interview Questions

• How do you stay organized? Are you proficient in Excel?   Answer Question