Aon Actuarial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 9, 2018

2.9

17 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Actuarial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Aon.

Interview

The interviewer asked about past experience on the resume, asked about my understanding of risk consulting, and how I learned from past experiences, like company culture, whether getting help when necessary and etc.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Aon

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berkeley, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Aon (Berkeley, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

All behavior problems and just went through my resume, asking relative details. Particularly ask about team work or leadership experience. They also asked me my career goal and how many exams I have taken.

Actuarial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Aon.

Interview

I found out about the position through my school's career service center and applied online. I received an email to take the online interview, which was recorded. I am still waiting to hear back.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berkeley, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aon (Berkeley, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

My interviewer is an actuarial analyst in the company, so besides the general behavior questions, she also asked me about some basic concepts in financial mathematics. The interviewer is nice and I enjoyed the whole process.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths? Do you prefer to work alone or work in a group?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Aon (New York, NY) in November 2015.

Interview

I went to the career fair at school and 3 weeks later got a call from AON to schedule an on-site interview, where I had 4 interviews with senior, managers and partner and then went to lunch with two junior employees. All 4 interviews were 100% behavioral and people were nice.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aon (Chicago, IL) in October 2013.

Interview

I got a first round interview with Aon from campus recruiting both my Junior year and Senior year, but I didnt get to the second round for either of them. I went to the info session Aon held on our campus, talked to the company representatives, and they gave me an interview within a week.

Interview Questions

• Nothing was too difficult during the interview, all behavior questions.   Answer Question

Actuarial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Aon in January 2012.

Interview

Started with online application, then an onsite interview. The onsite interview had many parts including 2 meetings with higher ups and a lunch with two of the analysts. I know co-worker who went thru two onsite interviews.

Interview Questions

• Very standard questions..
      Tell me about yourself, anything you have worked on...   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aon (Atlanta, GA) in April 2010.

Interview

Most of the questions are behavior orientated, nothing really technical. 2nd phone screen is not that hard either since pretty much you just talked the same thing with an senior VP instead of HR from the headquater.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with situation when one of the team members is not doing his work properly?   Answer Question

Actuarial Analyst Interview

Interview

I got a digital interview from Aon HR and I need to get it done within 3 days. The interview includes 4-5 oral questions and 7-8 written questions. Questions are all behavior type. I spend around one hour to finish them all.

Actuarial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aon (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

The interview was at Bengaluru on 10th September 2017. First there was a aptitude test. After that there was a HR round where they asked whether you were ready to accept what they had to offer. After that there was an interview with Actuarial people where they asked some questions about the paper I had cleared and the papers that I was studying at that moment and some general questions. The people there were friendly.