Aon Actuarial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aon Actuarial Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Jan 29, 2017

2.9

Actuarial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Aon.

Interview

I found out about the position through my school's career service center and applied online. I received an email to take the online interview, which was recorded. I am still waiting to hear back.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Aon

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berkeley, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aon (Berkeley, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

My interviewer is an actuarial analyst in the company, so besides the general behavior questions, she also asked me about some basic concepts in financial mathematics. The interviewer is nice and I enjoyed the whole process.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths? Do you prefer to work alone or work in a group?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Aon (New York, NY) in November 2015.

Interview

I went to the career fair at school and 3 weeks later got a call from AON to schedule an on-site interview, where I had 4 interviews with senior, managers and partner and then went to lunch with two junior employees. All 4 interviews were 100% behavioral and people were nice.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aon (Chicago, IL) in October 2013.

Interview

I got a first round interview with Aon from campus recruiting both my Junior year and Senior year, but I didnt get to the second round for either of them. I went to the info session Aon held on our campus, talked to the company representatives, and they gave me an interview within a week.

Interview Questions

• Nothing was too difficult during the interview, all behavior questions.   Answer Question

Actuarial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Aon in January 2012.

Interview

Started with online application, then an onsite interview. The onsite interview had many parts including 2 meetings with higher ups and a lunch with two of the analysts. I know co-worker who went thru two onsite interviews.

Interview Questions

• Very standard questions..
      Tell me about yourself, anything you have worked on...
      Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aon (Atlanta, GA) in April 2010.

Interview

Most of the questions are behavior orientated, nothing really technical. 2nd phone screen is not that hard either since pretty much you just talked the same thing with an senior VP instead of HR from the headquater.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with situation when one of the team members is not doing his work properly?   Answer Question

Actuarial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aon (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

1. Written Test
    2. HR discussion
    3. Technical Round
    The test was very basic and anyone with good mathematics knowledge can easily crack it.
    The interviewers were very friendly and made sure the candidate felt very comfortable.

Interview Questions

• 1. What do you know about the company and profile?
      2. Salary expectations.
      Answer Question

Actuarial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aon (London, England (UK)) in December 2016.

Interview

Video interview. 4 questions in total. 3 mins to prepare and 3 mins to answer. For each question, there are two chances to record the answer. Quite relaxing. Still waiting for the result so no offer to the next stage yet.

Interview Questions

• Why choose Aon and why u fit the role?   1 Answer
    • If u have 6 months off and enough money, what will u do and why?   1 Answer

Actuarial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aon.

Interview

I applied for this job on Glassdoor. I got a video interview a few days later and asked for a few behavior questions. The whole process was finished online without an interviewer. You need to answer the questions with videos or by multiple choice.

Actuarial Analyst Interview

Interview

Video interview, mostly behavioural questions. I was allowed to answer each question twice, and I was given 30 seconds to prepare for each question. There were approximately 25 question in total. Some questions are challenging but most are not.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about one experience where you were not given clear instructions on how to do one task and how you did it.   Answer Question