Aon Actuarial Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aon Actuarial Interview Questions

Interviews at Aon

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aon (Waltham, MA) in October 2017.

Interview

Very elaborate, met with 6 senior actuaries in the branch each for 30 minutes. Mostly behavioral questions. There was one technical interview. Everyone was very welcoming and nice. They were very eager to answer any questions for you.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you failed and how you overcame it   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Aon

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aon (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

Had a digital interview. I was asked to answer a few multiple choice questions on my basic information, a written question, and some recorded questions. Interview questions are mostly behavioral ones and were heavily focused on my people skills, not professional knowledge.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Champaign, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Aon (Champaign, IL) in October 2015.

Interview

I applied for this internship via school's career center. The interview consisted of mostly behavioral questions and lasted for about half an hour. We basically went over the experiences on my resume.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Aon (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

Applied through campus career fair. Heard from HR after a month.
    1) Phone screening with HR 20min: very basic questions
    2) Onsite with 6 people: very pleasant but intense experience, 30min/person, mostly resume and behavioral questions

Interview Questions

• Why health?
      What are the most difficult technical & non-technical projects you've worked on?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Aon (Chicago, IL) in September 2016.

Interview

I had an on campus interview with Aon. The questions are normal and regular. First, there were questions about resume and past experiences. Then, there were situational questions related to consulting. For instance, how would you explain a concept to clients? multitask skills? time management skills

Interview Questions

• how would you explain a concept to clients? multitask skills? time management skills   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aon (Minneapolis, MN) in October 2018.

Interview

There were 4 interview rounds, each 30 minutes. I had lunch with two people in between 2 interviews. Lunch was very casual, and the employees encouraged me to speak about anything. I spent 4 hours total in the office.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about one of the classes you've taken in school and how you can contribute the knowledge you learned to work.   Answer Question

Actuarial Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Aon (London, England (UK)) in January 2016.

Interview

Application with about 6 questions that require writing, all up to 150 words/ 1000 characters maximum, then a situational judgement test, then a short and straightforward competency/ motivation digital interview, then an assessment centre but I don't know my digital interview outcome yet so haven't attended an assessment centre or have any information on it.

Actuarial Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Uttar Pradesh (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Aon (Gurgaon, Uttar Pradesh (India)) in October 2018.

Interview

Shortlisting base on resume, Technical Interview, HR. They required atmost 1 CT paper which was a strange requirements as in general more should be preferred than less. Inter view was easy and questions were mostly based on CT1 and aptitude.

Interview Questions

• What are the different types of annuities. Rank them based on present value for same terms.   Answer Question

Actuarial Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aon in January 2017.

Interview

The interview was an on demand video interview. Where a Aon representative asked a question and you had to record a response back. Standard Interview questions, it was quite simple.

Interview Questions

• 1) Summarise your understanding of Aon and the services we provide.   Answer Question

Actuarial Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aon (Noida (India)) in November 2017.

Interview

there were two tests. one was aptitude test with some excel questions . the other one was a basic english multiple question test.after that i got a call for face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• I was interviewed at their noida office.They were really polite and welcoming.first, they asked me some basic HR questions and everything that was written on my CV.then there were some technical question also.   Answer Question