Aon Administrative Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aon Administrative Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Aon

2.4

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aon in September 2017.

Interview

Easy interview, however, I only interviewed with the person who was to be replaced and eventually she advised me that the office manager was busy and couldn't interview me. Unprofessional experience and a clear disregard for my time.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Aon

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Aon (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

I went through a staffing company. I had to come in for 2 interviews since the person directly managing me wasn't in the office for the first interview. There were 4 people interviewing me in the first interview because they would all be on the team I would be supporting.

Interview Questions

• None. They were all basic questions you expect in an interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I went through a staffing agency, so they did the negotiation for me.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Aon.

Interview

Long process, but worth it. Several calls were made, and a couple interviews. Interviewed with several people in one day. Manager that was supposed to interview was called away fro a trip but it worked out.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions were expected, especially looking back.   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aon in April 2015.

Interview

I submitted my application and within 24 hours I received an invitation to participate in a digital interview, powered by HireVue. Very simple process, I recorded my answers to pre-set interview questions using my computer and webcam. 5 days later I was invited for an on-site interview 3 weeks after that I was offered the job!

Interview Questions

• Describe typical Work day calendar? How do you manage it? Daily goals?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Recruiter asked what was my range and they exceeded what I asked for.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Farnborough, Hampshire, South East England, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aon (Farnborough, Hampshire, South East England, England (UK)) in November 2016.

Interview

at the beginning they asked what did i know about company.
    they went through CV and then they asked few questions - competency based ones
    throughout the interview they were asking whether i have any questions.

Interview Questions

• your strengths and weakness
      how would you describe yourself and friends
      what are the risk to company   Answer Question