Aon Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 14, 2017

2.8

19 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kalispell, MT

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Aon (Kalispell, MT) in September 2017.

Interview

The interviewing process was much longer than I had initially thought it would be. The screening call, virtual conference and final decision took over a month. I was not given a lot of information during the process. They would say, "you will get information within the week" or "next week", but in reality it was always a week longer than expected.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Aon

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aon in July 2017.

Interview

Online application - was notified about 1.5 months later about their interest

Recruiter interview - Quick interview with the recruiter about resume, skills, personality
    My recruiter was amazing at detailing what the process would be for the position, updating me on delays, and responding to emails usually less than 24 hours. His assistant then scheduled me for an interview with the position's manager.

Position Manager interview - I had a phone interview with the position's manager about 2 weeks after the first interview. Questions were personality-based, future goals, specific resume experiences, and willingness to study outside of work to get up to speed quickly to begin contributing to the team.

Unfortunately, they went with a candidate with more related experience. I am, however, very pleased with the all of the personnel. Easily, the best I have experienced in my job search.

Interview Questions

• Thoroughly explain this project listed on your resume including struggles, process, coding, research, and statistics involved.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aon.

Interview

Very brief process but i believe that I was not a good fit for the job initially. Typical phone interview asking about my professional experience, where I would like to be located and salary

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

I applied online through my university career website, and the recruiter contacted me for a phone interview. I spoke with an analyst who was a recent graduate, and the interview was fairly standard with typical behavioral questions. A week later, I was invited to the Superday at the office. I had four interviews with principals from both the New York and Chicago offices. There were two case interviews and the others were behavioral. I was also asked a mini case question and given plenty of time to ask questions. All interviewers were easy-going and gave hints during the case questions.

Interview Questions

Received another offer with a higher salary.

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Aon (Charlotte, NC) in October 2012.

Interview

The interview process is rather quickly. They will move from one step to another really quick and you will have a chance to discuss your skills. Key is to know what you are supposed to do but ensure that you are not too uptight. It is a friendly workplace and teamwork is necessary for success.

Interview Questions

• How did you deal with a difficult manager?
      Give me an example of a difficult customer and how you resolved the issue?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Aon (Chicago, IL) in September 2012.

Interview

I submitted my resume directly through the Aon website. I was contacted by an internal recruiter that thought I may be a good fit. She discussed the position with me, asked if I was still interested, and then set up my first face-to-face interview. I met with the person that would be my supervisor. With their approval, I then met with the person above my supervisor for the final interview. Within a day, I was called with an offer.

Interview Questions

• None of them were difficult... all very generic and expected.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations. In my last interview, they asked for salary expectations. My expectations were met, so I did not negotiate.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aon (Chicago, IL) in January 2010.

Interview

They ask you basic questions on your background and the in person interview and phone calls.

Interview Questions

• What is your bench mark for salary?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aon (Sydney (Australia)).

Interview

Online test, followed by an interview with HR and an interview with managers and directors. The process was simple and informative with HR providing information and feedback following each step of the interview. It was the most enjoyable and informative interview process that I have participated in.

Interview Questions

• What was an issue you experienced with your previous job and how did you deal with it?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aon (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

HR round. Aptitude test . Followed by a psychometric test. Then 2 rounds of interview with managers. Took entire day . Overall it was easy to crack. The aptitude test is easy..A lot of people get eliminated in interview rounds.

Interview Questions

• Guesstimate questions excel questions basic statistics questions.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Aon (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

frst round was normal HR round in which normal questions were asked about you and give d details about profile.. second round was GATE test in which normal apti n phycological and some english question was there. final round was managerial..