Aon Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aon Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Feb 21, 2017

2.8

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aon.

Interview

Very brief process but i believe that I was not a good fit for the job initially. Typical phone interview asking about my professional experience, where I would like to be located and salary

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Aon

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

I applied online through my university career website, and the recruiter contacted me for a phone interview. I spoke with an analyst who was a recent graduate, and the interview was fairly standard with typical behavioral questions. A week later, I was invited to the Superday at the office. I had four interviews with principals from both the New York and Chicago offices. There were two case interviews and the others were behavioral. I was also asked a mini case question and given plenty of time to ask questions. All interviewers were easy-going and gave hints during the case questions.

Interview Questions

Received another offer with a higher salary.

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Aon (Charlotte, NC) in October 2012.

Interview

The interview process is rather quickly. They will move from one step to another really quick and you will have a chance to discuss your skills. Key is to know what you are supposed to do but ensure that you are not too uptight. It is a friendly workplace and teamwork is necessary for success.

Interview Questions

• How did you deal with a difficult manager?
      Give me an example of a difficult customer and how you resolved the issue?
      1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Aon (Chicago, IL) in September 2012.

Interview

I submitted my resume directly through the Aon website. I was contacted by an internal recruiter that thought I may be a good fit. She discussed the position with me, asked if I was still interested, and then set up my first face-to-face interview. I met with the person that would be my supervisor. With their approval, I then met with the person above my supervisor for the final interview. Within a day, I was called with an offer.

Interview Questions

• None of them were difficult... all very generic and expected.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations. In my last interview, they asked for salary expectations. My expectations were met, so I did not negotiate.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aon (Chicago, IL) in January 2010.

Interview

They ask you basic questions on your background and the in person interview and phone calls.

Interview Questions

• What is your bench mark for salary?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aon (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

HR round. Aptitude test . Followed by a psychometric test. Then 2 rounds of interview with managers. Took entire day . Overall it was easy to crack. The aptitude test is easy..A lot of people get eliminated in interview rounds.

Interview Questions

• Guesstimate questions excel questions basic statistics questions.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aon (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

I went for interview at gurgaon location , applied through job portal .Before starting interview they said my residential area is in their non hiring zone , they should inform candidate about these policies before calling for interview.

Interview Questions

• In interview they were asking basic question like what is mean , median , mode .
      Can you explain them with a practical example.
      1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Aon (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

Easy interview. Was completed in one day. The one month follow-up was tedious because I had to call them up repeatedly for updates. The confirmation was not clearly given. I had to actually ask if my position was confirmed or not. But overall a rewarding experience since its an organization like Aon.

Interview Questions

• Easy statistical basic questions. Some analytical case studies based on current scenario. One basic estimation of cost associated with installation of streetlights in Gurgaon.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Aon (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2014.

Interview

It was smooth, not tough.I was asked technical questions mostly, which I managed to clear without much difficulty. the interview level was easy.
    I enjoyed the process
    Share your interview experience insights with job seekers so that they can know what to expect from the hiring process.

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aon (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in June 2014.

Interview

The interview process was very professional as they ask me most of the technical and process related questions. Few of the personal questions were asked but i was also a good part to share my personal experience with them.