Aon Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 16, 2017

2.8

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aon.

Interview

Very brief process but i believe that I was not a good fit for the job initially. Typical phone interview asking about my professional experience, where I would like to be located and salary

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Aon

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aon (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

I went for interview at gurgaon location , applied through job portal .Before starting interview they said my residential area is in their non hiring zone , they should inform candidate about these policies before calling for interview.

Interview Questions

• In interview they were asking basic question like what is mean , median , mode .
      Can you explain them with a practical example.   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aon (Singapore (Singapore)) in April 2015.

Interview

I got the interview through a HR agency. Interviewed with two managers, they described company and team culture, the job scope and asked about my background. I expressed that the job was not really what I was looking for (quite different from what I learnt from the agent). They were very friendly and the interview was casual.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aon in March 2010.

Interview

I was called for an interview. It was personal interview. The interviewer asked in depth about my current profile.