Aon Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aon Analyst Interview Questions

Updated May 15, 2017

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Aon (Charlotte, NC) in October 2012.

Interview

The interview process is rather quickly. They will move from one step to another really quick and you will have a chance to discuss your skills. Key is to know what you are supposed to do but ensure that you are not too uptight. It is a friendly workplace and teamwork is necessary for success.

Interview Questions

• How did you deal with a difficult manager?
    Give me an example of a difficult customer and how you resolved the issue?
    1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Aon

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aon (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in June 2014.

Interview

The interview process was very professional as they ask me most of the technical and process related questions. Few of the personal questions were asked but i was also a good part to share my personal experience with them.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aon (Sydney (Australia)).

Interview

Online test, followed by an interview with HR and an interview with managers and directors. The process was simple and informative with HR providing information and feedback following each step of the interview. It was the most enjoyable and informative interview process that I have participated in.

Interview Questions

• What was an issue you experienced with your previous job and how did you deal with it?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aon.

Interview

Very brief process but i believe that I was not a good fit for the job initially. Typical phone interview asking about my professional experience, where I would like to be located and salary

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aon (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

HR round. Aptitude test . Followed by a psychometric test. Then 2 rounds of interview with managers. Took entire day . Overall it was easy to crack. The aptitude test is easy..A lot of people get eliminated in interview rounds.

Interview Questions

• Guesstimate questions excel questions basic statistics questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

I applied online through my university career website, and the recruiter contacted me for a phone interview. I spoke with an analyst who was a recent graduate, and the interview was fairly standard with typical behavioral questions. A week later, I was invited to the Superday at the office. I had four interviews with principals from both the New York and Chicago offices. There were two case interviews and the others were behavioral. I was also asked a mini case question and given plenty of time to ask questions. All interviewers were easy-going and gave hints during the case questions.

Interview Questions

Received another offer with a higher salary.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Aon (Chicago, IL) in September 2012.

Interview

I submitted my resume directly through the Aon website. I was contacted by an internal recruiter that thought I may be a good fit. She discussed the position with me, asked if I was still interested, and then set up my first face-to-face interview. I met with the person that would be my supervisor. With their approval, I then met with the person above my supervisor for the final interview. Within a day, I was called with an offer.

Interview Questions

• None of them were difficult... all very generic and expected.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations. In my last interview, they asked for salary expectations. My expectations were met, so I did not negotiate.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Aon (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2011.

Interview

Written exam, Telephonic and then walk in face to face at bangalore office

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aon (Chicago, IL) in January 2010.

Interview

They ask you basic questions on your background and the in person interview and phone calls.

Interview Questions

• What is your bench mark for salary?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aon in March 2010.

Interview

I was called for an interview. It was personal interview. The interviewer asked in depth about my current profile.