Aon Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aon Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Aon

2.8

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Aon (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2011.

Interview

Written exam, Telephonic and then walk in face to face at bangalore office

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Aon

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aon in March 2010.

Interview

I was called for an interview. It was personal interview. The interviewer asked in depth about my current profile.

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Aon (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

Easy interview. Was completed in one day. The one month follow-up was tedious because I had to call them up repeatedly for updates. The confirmation was not clearly given. I had to actually ask if my position was confirmed or not. But overall a rewarding experience since its an organization like Aon.

Interview Questions

• Easy statistical basic questions. Some analytical case studies based on current scenario. One basic estimation of cost associated with installation of streetlights in Gurgaon.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aon (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in June 2014.

Interview

The interview process was very professional as they ask me most of the technical and process related questions. Few of the personal questions were asked but i was also a good part to share my personal experience with them.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aon in January 2013.

Interview

Basic questions in a screening call and then a basic one on one interview. Not hard just know about the positon and the company. Basic stuff but I would assume this differs depending on position.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Aon (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2014.

Interview

It was smooth, not tough.I was asked technical questions mostly, which I managed to clear without much difficulty. the interview level was easy.
    I enjoyed the process
    Share your interview experience insights with job seekers so that they can know what to expect from the hiring process.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aon (Sydney (Australia)).

Interview

Online test, followed by an interview with HR and an interview with managers and directors. The process was simple and informative with HR providing information and feedback following each step of the interview. It was the most enjoyable and informative interview process that I have participated in.

Interview Questions

• What was an issue you experienced with your previous job and how did you deal with it?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aon (New Delhi (India)) in January 2013.

Interview

standard, not too difficult or tricky, nothing too special, it was an average interview conducted by panel interview and one on one discussion, then with some tests which were online and got the results later on

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aon (Singapore (Singapore)) in April 2015.

Interview

I got the interview through a HR agency. Interviewed with two managers, they described company and team culture, the job scope and asked about my background. I expressed that the job was not really what I was looking for (quite different from what I learnt from the agent). They were very friendly and the interview was casual.

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Aon (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

frst round was normal HR round in which normal questions were asked about you and give d details about profile.. second round was GATE test in which normal apti n phycological and some english question was there. final round was managerial..