Aon Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aon Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Aon

2.8

Analyst Interview

Interview

First there was a screening interview , in that they asked about basic statistics and also about ourselves and why we want to become an analyst in aon , they also asked us to solve one brain teaser

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Aon

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aon.

Interview

First round was Telephonic followed by a HR round and then two manger's round.
    The overall process was good and the results were communicated clearly.Basics questions were asked in the hr round.In the anger's round logical questions and two case studies were asked.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aon (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

I went for interview at gurgaon location , applied through job portal .Before starting interview they said my residential area is in their non hiring zone , they should inform candidate about these policies before calling for interview.

Interview Questions

• In interview they were asking basic question like what is mean , median , mode .
      Can you explain them with a practical example.   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aon (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

HR round. Aptitude test . Followed by a psychometric test. Then 2 rounds of interview with managers. Took entire day . Overall it was easy to crack. The aptitude test is easy..A lot of people get eliminated in interview rounds.

Interview Questions

• Guesstimate questions excel questions basic statistics questions.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aon.

Interview

The interviewers were very friendly and encouraging. The interview questions were divided between cultural and Technical. Overall a very good experience for a new hire. Aon is a great place to work and it was evident from the interview process.

Analyst Interview

Interview

HR, written test involving a timed research and report composition focused on due diligence, then test centre day involving multiple stages, one of which is a language test as you'll likely be hired to fill a language-specific role.

Interview Questions

• Explain what was going on in a news article in a specific language.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aon (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

Apptitute Test
    Persnal Interview with team lead
    Interview with Manager
    Interview With Senior Manger
    It takes 2 weeks to complete interview process.
    After that they too 2 week to roll out the offer