Aon Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aon Business Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Aon

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Aon (Chicago, IL) in February 2015.

Interview

I applied online and heard back within a week. I had a digital interview and was moved to 4 in person interviews. I heard back after that in 2 weeks

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Aon

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aon (Philadelphia, PA) in November 2014.

Interview

They asked general questions about the resume and then asked to tell you something that was not on the resume that was core to who you were as a person

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years if you were to get this job   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Aon (Chicago, IL) in May 2014.

Interview

Interview process was quick and easy. Simply applied online and heard from the recruiter within about a month after applying. After hearing, both parties quickly scheduled 1-1 interview in person and I got to meet the management team of the practice group.

Interview Questions

• What are qualities you look for in an efficient manager?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aon (Chicago, IL) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied through Indeed, got an email about three days later scheduling a phone interview with multiple time slots over the next few days. Phone interview was mostly behavioral questions. Got invited to an in office interview two weeks later. In office interview consisted of three seperate 30 minute interviews, all of whom asked generally similar questions mostly revolving around relevent experience and some behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• They tried to ask some of the trickier behavioral ones.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Lincolnshire, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aon (Lincolnshire, IL) in September 2016.

Interview

It was very quick. 2 phone screens, 1 in person, got the offer within 3 weeks. Questions where straight forward. The office is a bit difficult to find because it is in a business park that doesn't have any corporate signage until you reach the building. Parking is a pain.

Interview Questions

• Knowledge about Balsamiq, Mockups, Agile methodologies   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Aon (Chicago, IL) in February 2018.

Interview

Had an initial phone screening and then progressed to a 45 min - 1 hr video conference with members of the team to discuss personality questions and go over technical background. Then was asked to go to the office and do an in person interview for 1 hr.

Interview Questions

• Based on our sample model which areas can be improved upon to increase the amount of answers per 100 surveys and reduce costs?   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Aon in October 2011.

Interview

Phone interview was pretty lax. We basically both walked through my resume and got to focus on anything we wanted. You can take it wherever you wanted. If you sell you accomplishments well for 20 minutes and have questions, you'll do well

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aon in August 2014.

Interview

I was given a case interview. Then an interview from their HR and Line Manager. For the case interview, you were required to do a ppt presentation on their laptop.

Interview Questions

• There weren't any difficult question. It was more a casual chat and sharing of past experience.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aon (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

i applied through reruiter agency. 1st round was the online test, In this part basic logical and aptitude questions were asked. 2nd round was the managerial round.In this round they check your problem solving ability and communication skills and 3rd round was the technical round in which they focus on 3 technologies. Excel, VBA, SQL

Interview Questions

• In excel they care about logics. they can ask varies functions like sumifs, dsum, dcount, index match, vlookup etc, In sql joins, queries, ddl,dml commands, stored procedure, unctions, triggers, cursors. In vba they ask programming   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aon (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in January 2015.

Interview

It was to the point, back to back interviews and everyone was nice. Skills interview , behavioural questions, cases..etc. people were nice - there was no grilling, more about getting to know if you are really fit for the role and if you can be used for diverse roles.