Aon Business Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aon Business Interview Questions

Interviews at Aon

2.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Des Moines, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aon (Des Moines, IA) in March 2017.

Interview

First round is a digital interview. You will be recorded the entire time. Questions will be asked from pre-recorded videos and you will have 1-3 mins to prepare and another 2-5 minutes to answer to the webcam.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time where you sold an idea to a professor or employer   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Aon

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aon (Baltimore, MD) in May 2016.

Interview

The process started with an automated online interview in which a question was posed and a certain amount of time was given to answer each question. If this first interview is passed then a second interview is set up in a round robin style in which you meet with several members in the office.

Interview Questions

• How would your skills from previous experiences help in this setting?   Answer Question

Business Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Aon in April 2014.

Interview

First interview was a phone interview with a campus recruiter involving basic behavioral questions. A week later I had 2 back to back interviews with account managers and received an offer two weeks later. The interviews were mainly get-to-know-you questions, as interns are not expected to know that much technical information.

Interview Questions

• Who are our biggest competitors? What is our stock price?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Aon (Dallas, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

I was sent an email for a webcam interview. It was around 12 questions, only 3 or 4 real interview questions. Rest of questions are just asking general info, such as school you attend or availability date.

Interview Questions

• What was a time you used data to solve a problem?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Aon (Chicago, IL) in April 2014.

Interview

My interview consisted of a phone interview and a few weeks later I was contacted that I received the internship position and would need to complete the paperwork. It was one of the simpler interviews that I have had primarily due to the connection that landed me the interview. From talking with other interns, it became clear that a majority of us had gotten the job through a connection.

Interview Questions

• The interview mainly asked questions about my interests in school and my interests at the company.   Answer Question