Aon Interview Questions in Chicago, IL | Glassdoor

2.7

87 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Valuation Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Aon (Chicago, IL) in September 2017.

Interview

The I had an initial phone screening which was really just a nice little chat. A week later I got a call that they wanted to invite me for a further interview. The on-site interview in Chicago was 7 half hour rounds along with an hourlong lunch with two employees. The interview process was nice because everyone was so kind and talked more about the industry and the role rather than ask difficult behavioral questions. I think they were mostly concerned with seeing if I had the potential to be a good consultant, so the interview were all about seeing if I could hold a conversation. It also helped that I showed a strong passion for the position.

Senior Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Aon (Chicago, IL).

Interview

I interviewed with three people at the 200 E. Randolph location. The lady I spoke with didn't really ask good questions that would allow me to tell any stories. The manager of payroll and benefits interviewed me but all he did was talk about himself. The last interviewer was definitely intelligent and I felt the interview went well.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Aon (Chicago, IL).

Interview

First interview was a phone interview with the recruiter. Second interview was a video interview. Third interview was with the Finance Director. Fourth and final interviews were three separate interviews with the Finance Director and two additional directors. Entire process of first point of contact to Day 1 took about two months.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you struggled in the workplace.   Answer Question

Graphic Design Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aon (Chicago, IL) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied through their website and one of the HR representatives contacted me to set up a schedule for 1-hour in-person interview. I interviewed with three different designers and the actual interview took about 50 minutes. All of them were very nice and the whole experience was pleasant.

Interview Questions

• How would you negotiate/convince boss who has a different design perspective than yours?   Answer Question

Pension Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincolnshire, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Aon (Lincolnshire, IL) in March 2017.

Interview

Phone interview with a person from Human Resources which was a very casual conversation. Then couple weeks later there is a final round in office interview with the hiring manager and possible another current employee.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aon (Chicago, IL) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied online. Then, I received a request for an digital interview where you answer essays, multiple choice, and video recorded questions. Then was asked back for 2, 30-minute in-person interviews.

Interview Questions

• Do you prefer working in a team environment or individually?   1 Answer

IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Aon (Chicago, IL).

Interview

I went through four phone screens then a 2 hour on site panel interview. After all of that, I never heard another word. I didn't even get a form rejection letter. Very unprofessional.

Global Benefits Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Aon (Chicago, IL) in February 2017.

Interview

I was asked to interview via a program where I submitted videos of myself answering questions. This is outlined on their website for Internship interviews. It took me about a half hour, and was very stress free.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aon (Chicago, IL) in January 2017.

Interview

Received an email with the process to Hireview's virtual interview. The interview would be conducted over this platform. You would be give around 8 questions and have to record yourself answering these questions. Usually given a minute to prepare and three minutes to answer. It was an okay experience. Would have preferred a face to face type of interview, but it is easier for them to review I guess.

Interview Questions

• Describe an experience when you had problems with a group member and how you attempted to fix it.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aon (Chicago, IL) in January 2017.

Interview

Had to go through an online video interview before actually being called in for an interview.
    Also first had to complete a behavioral and personality test. They seemed a bit lengthy and you never quite know how to answer the questions. Everything was handled very professionally from start to finish.