Aon Interview Questions in Chicago, IL | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 23, 2017

2.8

Pension Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincolnshire, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Aon (Lincolnshire, IL) in March 2017.

Interview

Phone interview with a person from Human Resources which was a very casual conversation. Then couple weeks later there is a final round in office interview with the hiring manager and possible another current employee.

IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Aon (Chicago, IL).

Interview

I went through four phone screens then a 2 hour on site panel interview. After all of that, I never heard another word. I didn't even get a form rejection letter. Very unprofessional.

Global Benefits Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Aon (Chicago, IL) in February 2017.

Interview

I was asked to interview via a program where I submitted videos of myself answering questions. This is outlined on their website for Internship interviews. It took me about a half hour, and was very stress free.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aon (Chicago, IL) in January 2017.

Interview

Received an email with the process to Hireview's virtual interview. The interview would be conducted over this platform. You would be give around 8 questions and have to record yourself answering these questions. Usually given a minute to prepare and three minutes to answer. It was an okay experience. Would have preferred a face to face type of interview, but it is easier for them to review I guess.

Interview Questions

• Describe an experience when you had problems with a group member and how you attempted to fix it.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aon (Chicago, IL) in January 2017.

Interview

Had to go through an online video interview before actually being called in for an interview.
    Also first had to complete a behavioral and personality test. They seemed a bit lengthy and you never quite know how to answer the questions. Everything was handled very professionally from start to finish.

Apprenticeship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Aon (Chicago, IL) in November 2016.

Interview

First I had to take an online interview (took it on my phone), and on there it requires both written and video responses. Altogether that took at least forty minutes with the questions ranging from behavioral to opinion. Afterwards there was a phone call, but that was to describe the apprenticeship,and talk about planning the interview. The interview itself included two separate group panels where each head of a department talked to me. The first panel was very difficult and asked a lot of behavioral questions and analysis of past behaviors. Second panel was more calm, but also heavy in behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe three personality traits of a leader   Answer Question
    • Give a time where you had to prove to others about your idea and whether or not you convinced them.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Aon (Chicago, IL) in November 2016.

Interview

Two to three phone interviews, few 1:1 interviews, two assessments. The interviewers were friendly, professional and respectful. Good environment and culture perceived. Complied with agreed timelines and agreements. Very punctual and knowledgeable people. Overall positive experience.

Business Delivery Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Aon (Chicago, IL) in October 2016.

Interview

Met with a few people and the interview wasn't that bad. Had a group dinner the night before and then two in person interviews the next day. The two people were nice and had worked for Aon for a long time so they knew about the company.

Actuarial Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Aon (Chicago, IL) in September 2016.

Interview

I had an on campus interview with Aon. The questions are normal and regular. First, there were questions about resume and past experiences. Then, there were situational questions related to consulting. For instance, how would you explain a concept to clients? multitask skills? time management skills

Interview Questions

• how would you explain a concept to clients? multitask skills? time management skills   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lincolnshire, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aon (Lincolnshire, IL) in September 2016.

Interview

It was very quick. 2 phone screens, 1 in person, got the offer within 3 weeks. Questions where straight forward. The office is a bit difficult to find because it is in a business park that doesn't have any corporate signage until you reach the building. Parking is a pain.

Interview Questions

• Knowledge about Balsamiq, Mockups, Agile methodologies   1 Answer