Aon Claims Advocate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aon Claims Advocate Interview Questions

Interviews at Aon

Claims Advocate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aon in July 2013.

Interview

Do as much research as possible before hand regarding the organization of the company and the work entailed. 95% of the questions in my interview were related to industry specific problem solving scenarios. 5 separate interviews with different unit leaders, asking very similar questions gave me the opportunity to refine my answers, but I probably got lucky.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Aon

Claims Advocate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Aon (Chicago, IL) in June 2014.

Interview

Two phone interviews and two in-person interviews with two people each time. It was very conversational and informative. Many behavioral and background questions. The interview was very apropos and everyone was very kind and genuine. The on-boarding process, especially regarding the background check, took a bit. I get the sense that things move along as quickly as your recruiter wants them to.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a situation where a client asks for specific coverage under a policy that you know is historically never covered?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate; I was offered more than I asked for.