Aon Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aon Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Aon

2.7

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Aon in April 2017.

Interview

1st round - Meeting with VP
2nd round - Meeting with Director
3rd round - three separate meetings with assistant and executives VPs in the practice

It was obvious that they had confidence in my technical ability and the process definitely revolved more around culture fit.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Aon

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aon (Chicago, IL) in March 2015.

Interview

Very simple. I had a screening interview with HR, I met with the hiring manager and the other team members. I did a short case interview, which I think could have been more robust. I think they should have screened better for culture. I had an offer after about a week, and I was unable to negotiate on salary.

Consultant Interview

Interview

The Interview and Hiring Process went very smoothly. Met with both a manager and assistant manager. There were no trick questions by either managers, as they were just trying to get a feel for my level of experience and my personality. Both interviewers put me at ease and were very easy to talk to during the interview.

Interview Questions

• No "trick" questions or unexpected questions were asked during the interview.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aon in August 2014.

Interview

If you are somewhat smart or talented, do not apply for this company, they are just crap. HR is the most unprofessional and low intelligent people I've ever dealt with. I was interviewing for a consultant position, had phone screen, in person and intelligence test. Did well on all of them, and then after I received the offer, the salary they gave me is less than what I was paid 3 years ago.

So, they didn't even screen me for salary requirements, went through all this process only to find out they couldn't compensate. HR was even embarrassed when they realized they didn't screen. Normally HR is a reflection of the overall firm. When HR is this bad, you can make judgement on the quality of overall firm.

Interview Questions

HR is unprofessional and low intelligent. Extremely poor reflection of overall comapny

Consultant Interview

Interview

I had a total of four phone interviews - 2 interviews from principals in the company and 2 other interviews from associates in the company.
    The interview was good, and interviewers were polite. The interviewers asked questions based on the content of my resume and as well as the role i was interviewed for.

Interview Questions

• How do you source for data that will aid in providing solutions to a particular client's business problem?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in North Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Aon (North Chicago, IL) in June 2013.

Interview

Interview was through a person who would actually work under me. It was two weeks before I met the actual manager. To be honest, I did not mind this, since I'm an independent worker.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Simple and laidback

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangkok (Thailand)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aon (Bangkok (Thailand)) in July 2015.

Interview

You submit your resume, then get called for a face-to-face interview first with senior consultant. If they are impressed then they will call you again to have an interview with the Managing Director. However, I heard that nowadays you also need to have an interview call with regional manager.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seoul (South Korea)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aon (Seoul (South Korea)) in March 2013.

Interview

I interened during my school year, and i was offered a position upon graduation. I was interviewed by phone as a process with the team manager and the team I will be working with.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at consulting?   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Aon (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2011.

Interview

three rounds; one is functional round ;another with manager another with business head of that BU

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Aon.

Interview

The process started with interview with practice leader, followed by senior consultant and consultant levels. Process include face-to-face interviews, and business case related to the position/ practice being offered. You will be given time to prepare for the business presentation then followed by presentation and Q&A sessions (Simulation)

Interview Questions

• They will provide business case related to the job offered   Answer Question