Aon Consulting Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aon Consulting Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Aon

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Aon (Boston, MA) in March 2017.

Interview

1st Round: HireVue Recorded Interview, basic behavioral questions
2nd Round: Proxy Scan (various questions about proxy statements emailed to you)
3rd Round: Panel interview, four 30 minute interviews with two employees each interview

Interview Questions

• Give a situation where you had to use data to influence someone, and what points did you use to do so?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Aon

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aon (San Francisco, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

HireVue digital video interview. There are approximately 10 questions. The questions will vary in format from written essay questions, multiple choice questions, and recorded video responses. First 6 questions are basically background check. The rest of 4 are recorded video responses.

Interview Questions

• Tell me what you know about Aon Radfort and why you want this role?--- Consulting Analyst Intern   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aon (Dallas, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

1. Receive an email if your resume stood out enough to get a 1st interview
    2. send a separate email that contains link to complete 1st interview
    1st Interview is a series of questions, 2 of which you must answer in video form. It is timed to two minutes and you cannot re record your answer. They do provide you time to practice using the video feature. There is a 72 hour deadline attached to completing the interview.

Interview Questions

• What makes your qualifications a good fit for this role?   1 Answer

Consulting Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aon in January 2018.

Interview

Aon got back to me for a first round digital interview within a week. The recruiter reached out and there wasn't a deadline for when I was supposed to complete the interview.

Interview Questions

• For your first video question, we'd like to know more about your interests in this particular position. Please take a few minutes to review the job description, and then explain what interests you about this role.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Aon (Chicago, IL).

Interview

HR contacted me through Linkedin. Had a phone interview with the same HR person. They told me the next steps were a casual coffee/tea meeting with a colleague. Got a e-mail rejection, then then a couple days later received a panel interview invite. I asked if we were skipping the second step of meeting a colleague to understand the role better, they stated they just wanted to fast forward the process. Then I set up a panel interview a month later. Two consultants and two Vice Presidents lead the interview.