Aon Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aon Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Aon

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aon (Charlotte, NC) in March 2015.

Interview

Applied online then received an email for testing submitted test received email to set up phone interview completed phone interview then was told I needed to come in for in person interview

Interview Questions

• Explain a time you had to deal with a difficult customer   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Aon

Anonymous Employee in The Woodlands, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aon (The Woodlands, TX) in November 2015.

Interview

Quick and to the point. Consisted of three people in one room asking questions about your resume and asking practical question regarding how you would deal with a problem.

Interview Questions

• How would you rate your ability to work in a large group?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Aon (Orlando, FL) in August 2013.

Interview

Run of the Mill, Kind of boring. Asked general questions regarding background and why I chose to come to Aon. Asked if I have ever been in an inbound call center environment.

Interview Questions

• Just questions regarding my background and experience, that didn't seem to matter much to them to be honest since they train you from the ground up to take their calls.   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aon in May 2015.

Interview

There was a 2 step process, first a video interview with a series of questions you had a set time limit to be completed and then a on site one.

Interview Questions

• When was a time you handled a difficult customer and how did you deescalate the situation.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Aon.

Interview

The assessment was a Little tricky and the digital interview was a piece of cake. Patiently waiting for a call :)) I didnt not go n person yet but God willing i will soon .....

Anonymous Employee in Lincolnshire, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aon (Lincolnshire, IL) in May 2016.

Interview

Very laid back process, easily got along with the hiring manager. Unfortunately some miscommunication made me (early) to my interview. Always check junk mail for emails from this company, not sure why. Overall the interview was easy, hiring manager said I would hesr back within a week, I heard back within 24 hours. Started 2 weeks later. They typically hire in classes

Interview Questions

• What do you think makes you qualified for this position   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Lincolnshire, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Aon (Lincolnshire, IL) in January 2016.

Interview

Here is virtual interview where you're recorded answering questions and you type answers as well. Then once you pass that you'll have an interview on site. You'll start in a large group and they'll tell you about the company then you'll be split off and interview separately with 2 managers. All the questions are situational.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time that you had a difficult client. How did you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Negotiation

They asked what your desired salary was and I went higher than I expected to receive. They sent the offer letter and I got exactly what I wanted. I didn't negotiate.

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aon (Charlotte, NC) in August 2013.

Interview

Interview with a temp service you first. You meet one-on-one with a interview then you ask some series of assessment questions. In less than a week someone calls you and offer you the job.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever work for a call center before   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aon (Chicago, IL) in January 2017.

Interview

Had to go through an online video interview before actually being called in for an interview.
    Also first had to complete a behavioral and personality test. They seemed a bit lengthy and you never quite know how to answer the questions. Everything was handled very professionally from start to finish.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Aon in January 2017.

Interview

The first interview was a virtual interview that you record timed video responses to about 6-8 questions. Then after about a week or so, you will get an invitation to have a phone interview if they select you based on your video interview responses. From there you will be scheduled to attend a face-to-face interview.

Interview Questions

• Each question was based on the STAR format of interviewing.   Answer Question