Aon Financial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aon Financial Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Aon

2.5

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Aon (Chicago, IL) in February 2010.

Interview

One phone interview and one in person interview with hiring manager

Interview Questions

• Easiest interview I have had, very laid back and a few behavioral questions   1 Answer

Negotiation

Non-existent, was for an entry level job and they did not agree to my counter offer so I accepted.

Other Interview Reviews for Aon

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aon.

Interview

Quick and simple process. I met with HR on the first round after a brief phone interview, and then second round of interview was a casual meeting with the CFO, which was not an actual interview. I was then offered the job, which I accepted.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Aon (New York, NY).

Interview

The first step in the process was a phone interview with a member of the HR Department. This consisted primarily of giving a more detailed description of all the relevant pieces of my resume. It lasted maybe a half hour and at the end the possible next steps were discussed.

About 2 weeks later I was informed that they wanted to have an in person interview and then about week after that we scheduled a time. The interview itself was a round robin interview meeting with 5 sets of people. Some were just meeting with one person at a time while others had groups of 2 or 3. All of the people who spoke to me were members of the team that was hiring. Each person had questions they thought of, as well as a sheet provided to them by the company

Interview Questions

• How many flights go in and out of Laguardia airport everyday?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Aon.

Interview

Applied online and received a phone call from a recruiter at their HR department a few days later. Upon speaking with this person, I was asked the basic/average interview/screening type of questions. After the 15 minute conversation, she stated that she would recommend me to the hiring manager at the office. A few days later, I received another email from someone different in HR to set up an interview day/time with the hiring managers. The day they scheduled was about 2-3 days out, and from my understanding, there were other candidates interviewing the same day with other "assessors".

Interview Questions

• The questions were as expected- nothing out of the ordinary.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Aon (Chicago, IL) in February 2014.

Interview

One phone screen with recruiter, then one in-person interview with four different people (each was 1:1). Easy questions, nice enough people. Dress up in a suit and tie (it matters here). Process took a long time because I was phone screened before the holidays and didn't get to interview in person until weeks later

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Aon (Chicago, IL).

Interview

First interview was a phone interview with the recruiter. Second interview was a video interview. Third interview was with the Finance Director. Fourth and final interviews were three separate interviews with the Finance Director and two additional directors. Entire process of first point of contact to Day 1 took about two months.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you struggled in the workplace.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aon in May 2018.

Interview

Received an email from a recruiter inviting me to complete an on-demand video interview (needs to be completed within 72 hours). You get unlimited recordings and you have the option to upload an introduction video.

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Aon in July 2011.

Interview

2 rounds, 3 hours each, haven't heard back yet.

Interview Questions

• What kind of valuing model(s) have you used in completing past company analysis?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aon (Noida (India)) in February 2014.

Interview

I applied for the Analyst role and process took 2 days. First day written and psychometric test, which were quite easy. 2nd Day was 2 round technical interview in which they ask good questions related to my job profile and then at last there was HR round in which the judge my personality based on my answers.

Interview Questions

• They gave me a puzzle to solve   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aon (Noida (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

Applied Online and was called for the interview. There were 3 rounds and job was offered the same day. Background checks and documentation took another week.
    Usual process :
    1. Online Apt test
    2. HR
    3. Operational Round/DM round

Interview Questions

• Journal Entries
      Financial Concepts and terms like Accruals, revenue, etc