Aon Hewitt Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA | Glassdoor

2.8

22 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Cloud Deployment Solutions Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aon Hewitt (Atlanta, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

Had initial on-campus interview (mainly behavioral). Then was invited to take an online reasoning test (can't really prepare for this). Was invited to on-site interviews. First 30 minutes was overview of Workday software. Then I had a panel session with 6 other members where I was able to ask all the questions I had (they didn't ask me anything). Then I had 2, 1-1 interviews which were all behavioral. Got offer in 2 business days!

Interview Questions

• This is a tech-consulting role and we see that many people want to do strategy. Tell me why tech-consulting is something you want to do.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Aon Hewitt (Atlanta, GA) in March 2016.

Interview

There was first an in person interview on college campus and then I was brought into the office for a series of interviews. 2 interviews with upper management and one Q&A with younger new hires. Interviews were fairly informal.

Interview Questions

• Think of a time when you worked in a negative group setting. Which role did you take and how did the group resolve the problem?   Answer Question

DB Client Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Aon Hewitt (Atlanta, GA) in February 2016.

Interview

First of all the recruiter should'nt have called me for this position, I'm over qualified. The whole process was unorganized. The interview was with 4 people in Atlanta 30 minutes each and some of them didn't even have a copy of my resume, they were asking me questions that pertains to someone else so I gave that person a copy of my resume. They were so disingaged, they kept looking outside the office for the next interviewer and that was very distracting. One interviewer even ask me if I had kids, so these people don't know nothing about HR. I wasted my time, even if they called me I wouldn't accept from seeing their reactions and how they treated me. I am a professional, education, motivated individual, just because I'm looking for another opportunity doesn't mean that I'm desparate. I expected to be treated with respect because I would give nothing different. The interviewers seemed very stressed and overworked. I'm very disappointed and would not want to work there. I am not afraid of work, I'm very motivated and loved to be challenged. Please beware of questions they should not ask you and don't be afraid to walk out respectfully. Be prepared to answer questions about teamwork, meeting deadlines, and time management. Pay attention to each interviewer and picture yourself working with that person. The 4 interviewers were project managers and team leaders and they each tell a different story about their dept. on the same topic, very confusing, this was the worst interview that I've been on. Take the time to do your research on the full benefits package of this company go in and be confident in your abilities.

Interview Questions

• If you realized that you are not going to make a deadline, what is the first you would do?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Aon Hewitt (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Recruiter gave me a call after applying online and completed a phone interview. After which, an in person interview was conducted 1 week later with two people. The interview wasn't intimidating at all as both interviewers made me very comfortable. They asked the typical scenario questions to gather how I would act in varying work situations.

Interview Questions

• Typical "how did you improve a process" or "when faced with a challenge" questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Aon Hewitt (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

brief phone interview then in person interview day with many other applicants right out of college. 3 rounds of panel and one on one interviews for multiple people to get a feel for you and you for them. Lunch was provided after

Interview Questions

• Mostly behavioral questions. "How do you resolve conflicts between yourself and a coworker?" "What is your biggest weakness?" etc   Answer Question

Cloud Solutions Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aon Hewitt (Atlanta, GA) in October 2015.

Interview

One on campus interview - behavioral and ask you about what skills you have (excel, vba, sql, ect)
    Online assessment - pretty much a technical math test, mostly common sense but some questions are difficult.
    Office visit - 2 interviews with managers(one "vision" and one
    culture" interview) Basic behavioral questions just to see if you match the company culture. I found similarities with both interviewers so I got to have random conversations mixed in with behavioral questions. 1 round table with people currently in the field you are applying for. Chance to ask them questions about their job, day in a life, challenges, positives, type questions- very casual but I am sure they are still assessing you.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to work in a team and how you got them to see things your way   1 Answer

Training Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aon Hewitt (Alpharetta, GA) in October 2015.

Interview

First, I completed a phone screening and 1 week later I went in for my first in person interview, which went really well. I was interviewed by 3 people. After that I was contacted for a 2nd in person interview and that interview went well too. All encounters that I had with Aon were very professional and their team really made me feel at home and at ease. They asked a lot of situational/behavioral questions that I felt really allowed me to go into detail about my experience as it related to the position.

Setup Configuration Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Aon Hewitt (Atlanta, GA) in April 2015.

Interview

Interviewed with three different people for thirty minutes each. All the questions I was asked were behavioral or regarding my resume. All of the information that I was given and learned about the job during the interview came from the questions I asked, which struck me as odd. If you google search behavioral questions, prepare some responses, and have a few solid stories/examples ready to go you'll do fine in the interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe what a good day at work would be like for you.   Answer Question

Executive Benefits Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Aon Hewitt (Atlanta, GA) in December 2014.

Interview

It was super in-depth and long, but very good. You know exactly what you are getting into by the end of the process, and they have a very good idea for the kind of employee you will be.

Setup Configuration Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Aon Hewitt (Atlanta, GA) in October 2014.

Interview

The interview process took less than 3 weeks from Application to Offer. 1) Phone Interview. 2) On-Location Interview a) 2 one-on-one interviews b) Q & A Panel c) open discussion.

Interview Questions

• How do I overcome obstacles at work that I am unable to solve?   Answer Question