Aon Hewitt Benefits Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aon Hewitt Benefits Analyst Interview Questions

3.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Aon Hewitt (Houston, TX).

Interview

Applied online one evening and received an email the next day from the recruiter requesting my availability for a 15-20 min. phone interview. Completed phone interview and she immediately set up my face to face interview for the following week. Interviewed with four members is the organization who had different levels of experience and who were in different roles. Each interview was 30 mins each and they were all very open and honest and it was more of casual conversation about my experience and a few behavioral question s. I am still waiting to hear back from the recruiter about the feedback they provided. Overall I thought the process went very well.

Interview Questions

• What is you least favorite thing about your current role?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Aon Hewitt

Benefits Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Aon Hewitt.

Interview

I interviewed for this job in college. I went through about three rounds of interviews and was offered the job. I was shown all around the hewitt campus in Atlanta, etc only to have the job pulled a few weeks before I was to start. I was invited to interview for them a few years down the road and the same thing happened again. I would never entertain a job from this compay. Their HR department is obviously a mess.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here? Not really, I can't recall actually.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Offered me a job, cancelled the job offer, but did give me some compensation for it.

Anonymous Employee in Lincolnshire, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Aon Hewitt (Lincolnshire, IL) in November 2011.

Interview

The hiring and interviewing process was very structured; there were several people from the Benefits department that interviewed with a list of questions each. Some behavioral questions were used as well. Overall the process was well organized and allowed for opportunities to find out about the company, the position as well as the work environment as well.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had a conflict with your coworkers   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aon Hewitt (New York, NY) in March 2010.

Interview

Long ago- 14 years ago. Competency based questions.

Interview Questions

• Nothing difficlut, just have to find some example of your history that would fit their question. For example, "Tell me about a time you had to solve a complex problem, what steps did you take"   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glenview, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aon Hewitt (Glenview, IL) in September 2009.

Interview

I spoke with four people who have different roles within the company. I don't know if it was planned this way but I felt there was a "good cop, bad cop" routine going on. The first and last people I spoke with were very relaxed and friendly, while the second and third were short with me and I felt like nothing I could say could please them. By the time the interview was over I was pretty sure I didn't want the job if they offered it to me. I got the impression that the people who work there long term are overworked and hardly see their homes and families if they even have families. They said they were somewhat flexible regarding start and end times for your day, but I learned that was because no one actually works only 8 hours per day. The last person I spoke with was the only one of the four to actually do the job for which I was interviewing. He seemed happy with his job, but he also admitted that the hours are very long, 55+ about half the year and closer to 70 the other half, and that he really didn't have a life outside of work.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you took a public stance on something only to have to admit you were wrong. How did you handle it?   Answer Question

Benefits Analyst Interview

Interview

It involves an HR round, a V&A round, a BPAT test and an Operations round. BPAT includes MCQ on reasoning, comprehension, quantitative aptitude and statistics, etc and lasts for an hour. The operations round is the deciding round which lasts for 30-40 minutes depending on the types of questions asked.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you get an assignment during your logoff hours?   Answer Question

Benefits Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aon Hewitt (Noida (India)) in May 2012.

Interview

initially they ask about your background, previous employers, reason of leaving, may be compensation they can offer, communication skills as there is client and US counterpart calls and a basic aptitude test which is not very hard

Interview Questions

• I did not counter any unexpected question. WIth Operations team, you may be given a situation to Analyse which I was given to and however, which is not practiced in the company actually   Answer Question