Aon Hewitt Benefits Operations Administrator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aon Hewitt Benefits Operations Administrator Interview Questions

2.5

31 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Benefits Operations Administrator Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aon Hewitt.

Interview

Two phone interviews, one with HR and one with hiring manager. The one with HR is about half an hour, while the one with the hiring manager is about an hour. The HR basically just went through my resume, and I heard from HR a week after the interview that the manager want to interview me. The interview with the manager is very casual, just basic behavioral questions. There weren’t any surprises.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Aon Hewitt

Benefits Operations Administrator Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Aon Hewitt.

Interview

This was merely a phone interview for 45 minutes with two managers, the questions were not too difficult, and they seemed desperate to fill he position. I heard back the next day that I had received the job. I couldn't believe hat they didn't even want to meet me in person

Benefits Operations Administrator/ Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Aon Hewitt.

Interview

Phone interview from headquarters,
    Personal Interview (only behavioral)
    Very straightforward questions
    The interviewer was very sweet.
    It became conversational
    The interview was supposed to be for 30 minutes but went on for 40 minutes because we got talking.

Benefits Operation Administrator Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Aon Hewitt.

Interview

I received a phone call from a Staffing agency about a potential position. He asked would I like to be submitted for the position and I said yes. Then he said someone will call me for a phone interview. One of the managers called me and asked me specific questions relating to my resume (lasted for 15mins). Got a phone call from the recruiter the next day, asking if I would like to accept the job offer. And I did :-)

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aon Hewitt (Orlando, FL) in September 2014.

Interview

I applied for the job via my university. It was a very straightforward process that requires one to fill out a standard application, and then proceed to the virtual interview if selected to advance in the process. The virtual interview asked a few basic questions on past experiences.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you faced a tough situation and how you managed to overcome it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Sanford, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aon Hewitt (Sanford, FL) in June 2014.

Interview

HireVue video recordings of specific questions pertaining to skills and experiences. It was a unique interview process to say the least. It was interesting to have so much time to think about what you are going to say, but it also tends to add more stress because of the countdown clock which indicated how much time you had to come up with a response. In a way, it still made the interview challenging.

Interview Questions

• Recall a time when you had to deal with a difficult experience while working. How did you handle it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aon Hewitt (Orlando, FL) in February 2014.

Interview

I applied through career fair where everyone was very friendly. The next step was a video / web cam interview where you had preset questions. You did not have to talk to anyone just answer the questions. I was asked very simple and general questions. It was about half essay style and half video style questions where you had a set time to reply.

The whole process was quick and straight forward. I Was offered the job after the web cam interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a accomplishment you had in school or job.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in The Woodlands, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Aon Hewitt (The Woodlands, TX) in November 2013.

Interview

There was a phone interview and then an offer, pretty easy. Mostly behavioral questions that were asked. A ton about excel and pension experience. They were looking for someone who would know how to trace formulas.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aon Hewitt (Orlando, FL) in February 2013.

Interview

A couple phone interviews that i was able to obtain through my school. The interviews were fairly easy but the drug and background check were annoying. If you are a people person you should have a good chance to get it. They have recently cut back the amount of interns so it might be more difficult to get the job now.

Interview Questions

It's not the industry I want to start my career in.

Benefits Operations Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aon Hewitt in November 2012.

Interview

consisted for 3 phone interviews. First interview was about 15-20 minutes to learn about me a bit more and to ask a few questions about the company. For me the normal interviewer was out of town so had my 2nd stage with two phone interviews. Each last over an hour. Both were managers that I would be working day to day with. Causual and had great conversations.

Interview Questions

• Priority questions, understanding of Health and Welfare. General personality tests and culture.   Answer Question