Aon Hewitt Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aon Hewitt Business Analyst Interview Questions

2.9

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Aon Hewitt.

Interview

Multiple screen interviews over the phone followed by office interview. Overall process took about a month before the offer. Recruiter provided updates through the interview process.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Aon Hewitt

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Aon Hewitt.

Interview

There was an On Campus Interview, followed about a few weeks to a month later with a Welcome Dinner and Interview Day on Site at the employers location. Interviewed on site with two individual interviewers separately and the spent the rest of the day learning about the company in a presentation.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when it was hard or challenging to work with someone and persuade them of something.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very open to my requests and timely with their responses.

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

I interviewed internally for my position with a phone interview, and then after with two business operations managers. Most of the questions were straight forward, I wasn't surprise with any of the questions. I was offered the position two days after my face-to-face interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in The Woodlands, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aon Hewitt (The Woodlands, TX).

Interview

I interviewed for the Launch Program, which is a college hire program. The first interview and the second interview were straightforward behavioral interviews. I actually found out more information about what kind of questions would be asked by looking further on Glassdoor, and they were very helpful. No technical questions for my interviews so no worries there. They were more concerned with figuring out how you think.

First I was interviewed on campus, then I was brought out to their office for a dinner and an interview. They were very thorough in making sure you understood what their company, and for this program, brought out a lot of upper management to talk to the candidates. I appreciated the accessibility to these leaders, and how helpful they were.

Decisions were given promptly about 5 days later.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you used technology to solve a problem.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I interviewed at Aon Hewitt (Houston, TX) in October 2012.

Interview

Easy, behavioral type questions. Not too hard they really just want to gauge how you fit in with their culture and specifically your leadership style etc.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aon Hewitt (New York, NY) in January 2012.

Interview

Initial Phone interview, followed by onsite interview, technical questions and test
    It would never apply again, not a very good experience

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aon Hewitt (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

Three rounds :

1. Written Exam on VBA, Advanced Excel and SQL - Questions on programming in VBA, Queries in SQL and given real life scenarios and asked to write formulas to solve them.

2. Quantitative and reasoning online exam

3. Face to face interview with Manager

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They ask you to sign for 1 year bond

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Aon Hewitt (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in August 2014.

Interview

Recruiter called me directly and told me that he came across my Naukri.com profile and asked me if I am interested. I said yes and he sent me the details via email. The email only gave info about the company, venue and person to be contacted on reaching the office. There was no job description mentioned and when I called back to ask about it, he said, its not available which is really very unprofessional.
    On reaching the venue, they ask to fill a form which basically is what all you have already mentioned in your CV. Then in some random order they were calling group of 8 or 10 or 12 (thats why I used the word 'random') people to fill out an online aptitude test which consisted 100 questions to be completed in 1 hour. Half questions were basic english and maths based while other half were personality based. Based on that, they filter the candidates and asked the ones who have passed it to give a written test which is fully computer based.
    When I got to know about it, I told the person-in-charge there that job description was not mentioned to me and I am just aware of basic Microsoft Office applications, I have no knowledge of any other software or database as I do not belong to CS stream. The lady said its ok, you won't be filtered out based on this, we have training and development where you will be trained on using these softwares.
    I was only able to do the Excel part which was also kinda tricky coz it was paper based, so one needs to know all the complex commands and statements. The rest of the paper, I left blank coz I had no idea about that. Later, after an hour of waiting, I was told to leave for the day, which was very annoying given the fact that I was told one won't be filtered out based on this.

Interview Questions

• For me the difficult part was cracking SQL and VBA written round. I had only worked on Excel so was able to answer that part but was totally blank in SQL and VBA as I do not belong to Computer Science Engineering and therefore I did not proceed to any further round.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aon Hewitt (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in April 2014.

Interview

Interview process include your skills assessment, psychometric test, written test, personal HR interview and a panel interview. The team was friendly and very supportive, I really enjoyed the overall experience.

Interview Questions

• Questions were related to my current work profile, audits, process improvement ideas, and why am I interested for that job.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

Telephonic Round: Good Questions on statistical knowledge and Advance Excel, Interviewer was good and tried to explain the question and business case in detail. Was asking only basic questions trying to figure out your command in statistics

Interview Questions

• How would you segment salary structure in a company having three levels, upper management, mid level management and Workers   1 Answer